1. Where is Alex when he receives a phone call at the beginning of the story?
2. What time does the phone call from Jamey occur at the beginning of the story?
(b) Middle of the night.
(d) Early evening.
3. What is Jamey Cadmus's relationship with Alex?
(a) Present student.
(b) Former patient.
4. Which word best describes Jamey's voice when he speaks with Alex?
5. What does Alex believe is happening to Jamey during their phone call?
(a) He is on drugs.
(b) He is hallucinating.
(c) He is playing a trick on him.
(d) He is reliving past memories.
6. How old is Jamey in the story?
7. What does Alex believe may be wrong with Jamey?
(b) Season Effective Disorder.
(d) Bipolar Disorder.
8. What happens to Jamey's restraints before he is said to escape from the hospital?
(a) They are loosened.
(b) They become rusty.
(c) They break.
(d) They are removed.
This section contains 3,723 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)