Chapter 1, 2, 3
• Alex receives a call from a former patient named Jamey Cadmus.
• Jamey is incoherent during the phone call, but Alex realizes Jamey is in the hospital.
• Before Alex can learn anythin important from Jamey, yhe phone line goes dead.
• Jamey is said to be on drugs or have Schizophrenia.
• Alex tricks a guard at the hospital into believing he is Jamey's doctor.
• Alex speaks to Nurse Vann and Miss Surtees while at the hospital. Surtees is Jamey's private care nurse.
• Surtees says she loosened Jamey's restraints and afterward, Jamey attacked her and then escaped from the hospital.
• Dr. Mainwaring, Jamey's current doctor, tells Alex that Jamey has been hallucinating for a year and has early onset Schizophrenia.
• Alex meets Jamey years earlier while Jamey was a part of a research study group for young, highly gifted children called Project 160. Jamey begins a friendship with Alex and later...
This section contains 1,795 words
(approx. 6 pages at 300 words per page)