|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has Dally done to make the cops chase him in Chapter 10?
(a) Stolen a car.
(b) Robbed a store.
(c) Burned a house down.
(d) Killed a boy.
2. As he is dying, what does Johnny tell Ponyboy to do?
(a) Stay gold.
(b) Stay true to himself.
(c) Run away from home.
(d) Write a book.
3. Why does Ponyboy have to write a semester theme?
(a) Because he missed too much school.
(b) To pass his English class.
(c) Because his teacher does not like him.
(d) Because Darry wants him to.
4. Who comes over to Ponyboy's house to see him when he gets home from the hospital?
(a) Steve and Two-Bit.
5. How does Dally convince the nurse to let him go to the rumble?
(a) By paying her.
(b) He kisses her.
(c) He makes up a story about Ponyboy being hurt.
(d) With Two-Bit's knife.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tells Ponyboy that he will not be going to the rumble?
2. When he reads the newspaper stories about the fire, where does Ponyboy learn that he has to go?
3. What is the result of Ponyboy's hearing?
4. Who has a fever and isn't feeling very well while he is at the hospital?
5. How long does Ponyboy stay in bed after the rumble?
Short Essay Questions
1. What makes Ponyboy think about Bob in Chapter 11?
2. What happens at Ponyboy's court hearing?
3. What does Darry do while Ponyboy is sick?
4. What do Ponyboy and Randy talk about when Randy comes to visit him?
5. How does Dally get to the rumble?
6. Why won't Cherry go see Johnny in the hospital?
7. How does the rumble get started?
8. What does Dally ask Two-Bit for in the hospital?
9. What does Soda say to Ponyboy and Darry about their fighting?
10. What makes Ponyboy realize that Johnny is dying?
This section contains 591 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)