Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does Ponyboy stay in bed after the rumble?
(a) Two days.
(b) A month.
(c) All weekend.
(d) A week.
2. What does Ponyboy threaten the three Socs at the grocery store with?
(a) A knife.
(b) A gun.
(c) His fists.
(d) A broken Pepsi bottle.
3. Who is present at Ponyboy's hearing?
(a) Everyone in town.
(b) No one.
(c) The people involved in Bob's murder and Ponyboy's doctor.
(d) Just Darry and Soda.
4. How does Ponyboy feel about having to stay in bed after the rumble?
(a) It drives him crazy.
(b) It makes him angry.
(c) He enjoys it.
(d) It makes him sad.
5. What does Cherry tell Ponyboy that the Socs have planned for the rumble?
(a) She says they will fight fair and without weapons.
(b) She says they are going to bring guns.
(c) She says the Socs have warned the police about the rumble.
(d) She says the Socs aren't going to show up.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Ponyboy go to the grocery store with in Chapter 12?
2. What does Darry scold Ponyboy for doing in bed after the rumble?
3. What does Two-Bit give Dally in the hospital?
4. Why does Ponyboy have to write a semester theme?
5. Who is delusional about Johnny's death?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)