|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Soda upset about Sandy in Chapter 12?
(a) She returns his letters unopened.
(b) She wants to marry Soda.
(c) She kissed Ponyboy.
(d) She is too jealous.
2. How does Dally convince the nurse to let him go to the rumble?
(a) By paying her.
(b) He makes up a story about Ponyboy being hurt.
(c) He kisses her.
(d) With Two-Bit's knife.
3. What is the result of Ponyboy's hearing?
(a) He gets put in a foster home.
(b) He goes to jail.
(c) He has to do community service.
(d) He is acquitted.
4. Who tells Ponyboy in Chapter 9 that he shouldn't fight in the rumble?
5. What does Soda want to do after the big rumble?
(a) Get married.
(b) Move away.
(c) Put Ponyboy in a home.
(d) Throw a party.
Short Answer Questions
1. What word does Ponyboy use to describe the way Dally dies?
2. Who has a bad feeling about the rumble?
3. When is Ponyboy supposed to go to court?
4. What does the judge ask Ponyboy?
5. How does Ponyboy want to make Darry proud?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why doesn't Darry want Ponyboy to fight in the rumble?
2. Why is Ponyboy sick after the rumble?
3. What makes Ponyboy think about Bob in Chapter 11?
4. Why won't Cherry go see Johnny in the hospital?
5. Where has Sandy gone by Chapter 7, and why?
6. How does Ponyboy act tough at the grocery store?
7. What does Dally ask Two-Bit for in the hospital?
8. What does Johnny do when his mother comes to the hospital?
9. What does Randy tell Ponyboy when he asks to talk to him alone?
10. What do Ponyboy and Randy talk about when Randy comes to visit him?
This section contains 594 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)