|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ponyboy ask Two-Bit to do for him before the rumble?
(a) To take him home.
(b) To go get Soda.
(c) To give him a knife.
(d) Not to tell anyone he is sick.
2. Why does Ponyboy have to walk home after Johnny dies?
(a) Soda will not come pick him up.
(b) Ponyboy wants to be alone.
(c) Dally had taken the car.
(d) Dally will not leave the hospital.
3. How does Dally convince the nurse to let him go to the rumble?
(a) He makes up a story about Ponyboy being hurt.
(b) He kisses her.
(c) By paying her.
(d) With Two-Bit's knife.
4. What caused Ponyboy's injury/illness during the rumble?
(a) A stab wound that got infected.
(c) Getting kicked in the head.
(d) A gunshot.
5. Who tells Ponyboy that he is famous and shows him the newspaper article about him and Johnny?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Ponyboy say killed Bob?
2. Where do Ponyboy and Two-Bit find Cherry as they are walking home from the hospital?
3. To pass the time after the rumble, Ponyboy reads and __________ while confined to bed.
4. How does Ponyboy want to make Darry proud?
5. Who is sleeping in the chair beside Ponyboy when he wakes up in Chapter 10 after the rumble?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)