|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Dally make the cops chase him to?
(a) The vacant lot.
(b) The school.
(c) The hospital.
(d) His house.
2. How long does Ponyboy stay in bed after the rumble?
(a) Two days.
(b) A week.
(c) All weekend.
(d) A month.
3. Who is present at Ponyboy's hearing?
(a) Everyone in town.
(b) The people involved in Bob's murder and Ponyboy's doctor.
(c) Just Darry and Soda.
(d) No one.
4. Why does Ponyboy call Cherry a traitor?
(a) Because she slaps him.
(b) Because she is lying to him about the Socs.
(c) Because she will not go visit Johnny.
(d) Because she is dating Randy.
5. What does Soda want to do after the big rumble?
(a) Move away.
(b) Throw a party.
(c) Get married.
(d) Put Ponyboy in a home.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Ponyboy have to write a semester theme?
2. When he reads the newspaper stories about the fire, where does Ponyboy learn that he has to go?
3. On the way to Dally's room, who do Two-Bit and Johnny pass in the hospital hallway?
4. Why do Ponyboy and his brothers go home from the hospital in Chapter 7?
5. Whose picture does Ponyboy come across while reading in bed after the rumble?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do the newspaper articles say about Ponyboy?
2. Why does Ponyboy have to write a semester theme?
3. What makes Ponyboy think about Bob in Chapter 11?
4. What do Ponyboy and Randy talk about when Randy comes to visit him?
5. What does Randy tell Ponyboy when he asks to talk to him alone?
6. Why won't Cherry go see Johnny in the hospital?
7. How does Ponyboy get home from the hospital after Johnny's death?
8. How does Dally get to the rumble?
9. What happens at Ponyboy's court hearing?
10. What does Darry do while Ponyboy is sick?
This section contains 646 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)