|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Dally make the cops chase him to?
(a) His house.
(b) The school.
(c) The vacant lot.
(d) The hospital.
2. How does Ponyboy want to make Darry proud?
(a) By staying out of the rumble.
(b) By killing Randy.
(c) By saving Darry's life.
(d) By fighting well in the rumble.
3. Ponyboy tells Randy that Johnny isn't ______.
4. Who has a fever and isn't feeling very well while he is at the hospital?
5. Why does Ponyboy have to walk home after Johnny dies?
(a) Soda will not come pick him up.
(b) Dally will not leave the hospital.
(c) Dally had taken the car.
(d) Ponyboy wants to be alone.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do Ponyboy and his brothers go home from the hospital in Chapter 7?
2. What does Ponyboy find inside his copy of Gone With the WInd?
3. Who is present at Ponyboy's hearing?
4. Who does Johnny leave with a copy of Gone With the Wind for Ponyboy?
5. What does Ponyboy ask Two-Bit to do for him before the rumble?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why doesn't Darry want Ponyboy to fight in the rumble?
2. How does the rumble get started?
3. Why won't Cherry go see Johnny in the hospital?
4. Why is Ponyboy sick after the rumble?
5. What does Randy tell Ponyboy when he asks to talk to him alone?
6. How does Ponyboy act tough at the grocery store?
7. What does Soda say to Ponyboy and Darry about their fighting?
8. What makes Ponyboy realize that Johnny is dying?
9. How does Dally get to the rumble?
10. What makes Ponyboy think about Bob in Chapter 11?
This section contains 596 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)