|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Johnny leave with a copy of Gone With the Wind for Ponyboy?
(a) The nurse.
(b) His mom.
2. Who shoots Dally?
(a) The cops.
3. Who tells Ponyboy in Chapter 9 that he shouldn't fight in the rumble?
4. What do Two-Bit and Ponyboy do before going back to the hospital?
(a) Steal a car.
(b) Eat lunch.
(c) Clean the house.
(d) Go to school.
5. What does Johnny want Two-Bit to go get for him in Chapter 8?
(a) A copy of Gone With The Wind.
(b) A knife.
(c) Some water.
(d) A blanket.
Short Answer Questions
1. What word does Ponyboy use to describe the way Dally dies?
2. What does Ponyboy say doesn't happen when you're tough?
3. Who has a fever and isn't feeling very well while he is at the hospital?
4. Who does Johnny refuse to see at the hospital?
5. Why is Soda upset about Sandy in Chapter 12?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Johnny do when his mother comes to the hospital?
2. What happens at Ponyboy's court hearing?
3. Why is Ponyboy sick after the rumble?
4. What does Dally ask Two-Bit for in the hospital?
5. Why doesn't Darry want Ponyboy to fight in the rumble?
6. How does Dally get to the rumble?
7. What does Soda say to Ponyboy and Darry about their fighting?
8. Explain how Dally dies.
9. How does Ponyboy get home from the hospital after Johnny's death?
10. What do Ponyboy and Randy talk about when Randy comes to visit him?
This section contains 559 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)