|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has Dally done to make the cops chase him in Chapter 10?
(a) Burned a house down.
(b) Killed a boy.
(c) Robbed a store.
(d) Stolen a car.
2. Where does Dally make the cops chase him to?
(a) The vacant lot.
(b) The hospital.
(c) His house.
(d) The school.
3. Who does Johnny refuse to see at the hospital?
(b) His mother.
(c) The doctor.
4. Why does Ponyboy call Cherry a traitor?
(a) Because she is dating Randy.
(b) Because she slaps him.
(c) Because she will not go visit Johnny.
(d) Because she is lying to him about the Socs.
5. Who is the youngest boy at the rumble?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the first person to be questioned at the hearing?
2. Who wins the rumble?
3. Who crawls into bed with Ponyboy and falls asleep with him in Chapter 10?
4. Why does Ponyboy have to write a semester theme?
5. What does Ponyboy find inside his copy of Gone With the WInd?
Short Essay Questions
1. How do readers realize that Ponyboy is in denial and delusional?
2. What makes Ponyboy realize that Johnny is dying?
3. What does Ponyboy do to pass the time while he is bedridden?
4. How does Ponyboy act tough at the grocery store?
5. What do Ponyboy and Randy talk about when Randy comes to visit him?
6. Why is Ponyboy sick after the rumble?
7. What does Dally ask Two-Bit for in the hospital?
8. Why doesn't Darry want Ponyboy to fight in the rumble?
9. What does Randy tell Ponyboy when he asks to talk to him alone?
10. Why does Ponyboy have to write a semester theme?
This section contains 611 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)