|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On what day does Ponyboy finally wake up after passing out following the rumble?
2. Who speaks to the judge before the hearing begins?
(c) Ponyboy's doctor.
3. How does Ponyboy feel about having to stay in bed after the rumble?
(a) It makes him sad.
(b) It drives him crazy.
(c) It makes him angry.
(d) He enjoys it.
4. How long does Ponyboy stay in bed after the rumble?
(a) All weekend.
(b) A week.
(c) Two days.
(d) A month.
5. Why does Ponyboy have to walk home after Johnny dies?
(a) Dally had taken the car.
(b) Dally will not leave the hospital.
(c) Ponyboy wants to be alone.
(d) Soda will not come pick him up.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has a bad feeling about the rumble?
2. Whose picture does Ponyboy come across while reading in bed after the rumble?
3. What is the result of Ponyboy's hearing?
4. What prognosis do the doctors give the critically injured character in Chapter 7?
5. Who does Ponyboy say killed Bob?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Dally ask Two-Bit for in the hospital?
2. How does the rumble get started?
3. What happens at Ponyboy's court hearing?
4. What makes Ponyboy think about Bob in Chapter 11?
5. What does Soda say to Ponyboy and Darry about their fighting?
6. Why is Ponyboy sick after the rumble?
7. Where has Sandy gone by Chapter 7, and why?
8. What does Randy tell Ponyboy when he asks to talk to him alone?
9. How does Dally get to the rumble?
10. What does Ponyboy do to pass the time while he is bedridden?
This section contains 562 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)