|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the church Ponyboy and Johnny need to go to?
(b) Behind the park.
(d) Jay Mountain.
2. Where has Johnny gone when Ponyboy wakes up in the church?
(a) To get the police.
(b) Back home.
(c) To call his parents.
(d) To get supplies.
3. In Ponyboy's view, what is the only thing that makes him a greaser?
(a) His brothers.
(b) His jacket.
(c) His long hair.
(d) Where he lives.
4. Who jumps Ponyboy when he is walking home from the movie theater?
(a) The police.
(b) His brothers.
(c) A robber.
(d) A group of Socs.
5. Who is angry when Ponyboy gets home from the drive-in late?
(b) His mom.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Johnny and Ponyboy get "trapped" at the park?
2. Where do Johnny and Ponyboy go after Cherry and Marcia leave with the Socs?
3. Who does Ponyboy love the most out of anyone?
4. Who wrote the poem that Ponyboy recites to Johnny?
5. Why doesn't Dally want Johnny to go to jail?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Ponyboy tell Cherry and the others about Darry as they are walking to Two-Bit's house?
2. What does Ponyboy do when he wakes up in the church?
3. How do readers realize that Ponyboy is in denial and delusional?
4. Why doesn't Darry want Ponyboy to fight in the rumble?
5. Describe what the Socs do to Ponyboy during the fight at the park.
6. Why does Cherry act as a spy for the greasers?
7. Where has Sandy gone by Chapter 7, and why?
8. What makes Ponyboy realize that Johnny is dying?
9. What things are Ponyboy thinking about as he sits at the drive-in?
10. What does Randy tell Ponyboy when he asks to talk to him alone?
This section contains 638 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)