|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is delusional about Johnny's death?
2. What does Ponyboy ask Two-Bit to do for him before the rumble?
(a) To take him home.
(b) To give him a knife.
(c) To go get Soda.
(d) Not to tell anyone he is sick.
3. Who tells Ponyboy that he is famous and shows him the newspaper article about him and Johnny?
4. Who shoots Dally?
(b) The cops.
5. As he is dying, what does Johnny tell Ponyboy to do?
(a) Stay true to himself.
(b) Write a book.
(c) Run away from home.
(d) Stay gold.
6. What time does Ponyboy get home before the rumble?
(b) 6:30 p.m.
(d) 7:00 p.m.
7. Why does Ponyboy have to walk home after Johnny dies?
(a) Ponyboy wants to be alone.
(b) Soda will not come pick him up.
(c) Dally will not leave the hospital.
(d) Dally had taken the car.
8. Who does Ponyboy go to the grocery store with in Chapter 12?
(a) Cherry and Marcia.
(b) Randy and Darry.
(c) Soda and Sandy.
(d) Steve and Two-Bit.
9. What is wrong with Ponyboy after the rumble?
(a) He has a cold.
(b) He has been shot.
(c) He has a concussion.
(d) He has cancer.
10. Who is the first person to be questioned at the hearing?
11. Who has a fever and isn't feeling very well while he is at the hospital?
12. When is Ponyboy supposed to go to court?
(a) In the summer.
(b) The day after Randy visits.
(c) On his birthday.
(d) The following month.
13. What do Two-Bit and Ponyboy do before going back to the hospital?
(a) Steal a car.
(b) Go to school.
(c) Clean the house.
(d) Eat lunch.
14. What does Ponyboy find inside his copy of Gone With the WInd?
(a) A note from his teacher.
(b) A letter from Johnny.
(c) A knife.
(d) A picture of Cherry.
15. Who is the youngest boy at the rumble?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Ponyboy feel about having to stay in bed after the rumble?
2. What does Ponyboy say doesn't happen when you're tough?
3. What word does Ponyboy use to describe the way Dally dies?
4. What is one of the things Ponyboy reads while confined to his bed?
5. Where does Dally make the cops chase him to?
This section contains 418 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)