|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of car does Buck Merrill drive?
(a) A T-Bird.
(b) A Mustang.
(c) A pickup truck.
(d) A Corvette.
2. Who wins the rumble?
(a) No one.
(b) The Socs.
(c) The greasers.
(d) The police.
3. What does the judge ask Ponyboy?
(a) If he likes Cherry.
(b) If he is a criminal.
(c) If he killed Bob.
(d) If he likes school and living with Darry.
4. Who tells Ponyboy that he will not be going to the rumble?
5. Who gets sick and passes out after Dally dies?
6. What does Ponyboy ask Two-Bit to do for him before the rumble?
(a) Not to tell anyone he is sick.
(b) To take him home.
(c) To give him a knife.
(d) To go get Soda.
7. Who tells Ponyboy that he is famous and shows him the newspaper article about him and Johnny?
8. Where is the rumble to take place?
(a) Ponyboy's back yard.
(b) The school.
(c) The hospital.
(d) The vacant lot.
9. Who has moved to Florida by Chapter 7?
10. What prognosis do the doctors give the critically injured character in Chapter 7?
(a) If he lives, he will be crippled for the rest of his life.
(b) He needs brain surgery.
(c) He will be able to go home soon.
(d) He is blind.
11. Who has a fever and isn't feeling very well while he is at the hospital?
12. Who waits at the hospital with Ponyboy in Chapter 7?
(b) Darry and Soda.
13. Who is the first person to be questioned at the hearing?
14. Who does Ponyboy go to the grocery store with in Chapter 12?
(a) Steve and Two-Bit.
(b) Randy and Darry.
(c) Soda and Sandy.
(d) Cherry and Marcia.
15. Which of the characters is in critical condition after the fire?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Dally make the cops chase him to?
2. Ponyboy tells Randy that Johnny isn't ______.
3. How long does Ponyboy stay in bed after the rumble?
4. Who crawls into bed with Ponyboy and falls asleep with him in Chapter 10?
5. What has Dally done to make the cops chase him in Chapter 10?
This section contains 381 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)