|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What prognosis do the doctors give the critically injured character in Chapter 7?
(a) He is blind.
(b) If he lives, he will be crippled for the rest of his life.
(c) He will be able to go home soon.
(d) He needs brain surgery.
2. What kind of car does Buck Merrill drive?
(a) A T-Bird.
(b) A Corvette.
(c) A pickup truck.
(d) A Mustang.
3. Who has a fever and isn't feeling very well while he is at the hospital?
4. Who crawls into bed with Ponyboy and falls asleep with him in Chapter 10?
5. What do Two-Bit and Ponyboy do before going back to the hospital?
(a) Steal a car.
(b) Clean the house.
(c) Eat lunch.
(d) Go to school.
6. What does Ponyboy threaten the three Socs at the grocery store with?
(a) A gun.
(b) A broken Pepsi bottle.
(c) A knife.
(d) His fists.
7. Who comes over to Ponyboy's house to see him when he gets home from the hospital?
(b) Steve and Two-Bit.
8. Who tells Ponyboy that he is famous and shows him the newspaper article about him and Johnny?
9. Who is delusional about Johnny's death?
10. How long does Ponyboy stay in bed after the rumble?
(a) A week.
(b) Two days.
(c) All weekend.
(d) A month.
11. Where do Ponyboy and Two-Bit find Cherry as they are walking home from the hospital?
(a) The gas station.
(b) The vacant lot.
(c) Ponyboy's house.
(d) The parking lot.
12. Who does Johnny leave with a copy of Gone With the Wind for Ponyboy?
(b) His mom.
(c) The nurse.
13. How many Socs show up at the rumble?
14. What has Dally done to make the cops chase him in Chapter 10?
(a) Burned a house down.
(b) Robbed a store.
(c) Killed a boy.
(d) Stolen a car.
15. Where does Dally make the cops chase him to?
(a) His house.
(b) The school.
(c) The hospital.
(d) The vacant lot.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Ponyboy say killed Bob?
2. What does the judge ask Ponyboy?
3. The first group to ______ will lose the rumble.
4. Where is the rumble to take place?
5. What does Two-Bit give Dally in the hospital?
This section contains 391 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)