|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Johnny and Ponyboy need to get once they get to the church?
(a) A week's supply of food.
(b) A phone book.
(c) A gun.
(d) A bible.
2. What does Cherry say about Ponyboy's name?
(a) She laughs and makes fun of his name.
(b) She says she has a friend with the same name.
(c) She says it's a lovely name.
(d) She says it's a stupid name.
3. What color is the hair of the girl Ponyboy talks to at the drive-in?
4. What activity is common to the greasers?
(a) All answers are correct.
(b) Driving old cars.
(c) Gang fights.
(d) Holding up gas stations.
5. Why doesn't Ponyboy know what is going on during the fight in the park?
(a) Johnny covers his eyes and ears.
(b) He is unconscious from nearly drowning in the fountain.
(c) He runs home.
(d) He has been stabbed and passes out.
6. To whom does Johnny compare the southern gentlemen in the book he and Ponyboy are reading?
(a) Ponyboy .
7. What do the two boys in the blue car call Johnny, Ponyboy, and Two-Bit?
8. Where do Johnny, Ponyboy, and Two-Bit walk to with Cherry and Marcia after they leave the movies?
(a) To Johnny's house.
(b) To Two-Bit's house to get his car.
(c) To a restaurant.
(d) To the park.
9. Why doesn't Soda attend school?
(a) He graduated.
(b) He dropped out.
(c) He is home-schooled.
(d) He got expelled.
10. Who invites Ponyboy and Johnny to sit with them at the drive-in?
11. What happens to makes Ponyboy nervous as he is leaving the movies?
(a) A car is following him.
(b) It is dark outside.
(c) He gets lost.
(d) He hears strange noises.
12. What book does Johnny bring to the church for Ponyboy?
(a) Go Ask Alice.
(b) A Tale of Two Cities.
(c) Gone With The Wind.
(d) Black Beauty.
13. Who shows up at the hospital with Darry to see Ponyboy?
14. Who does Cherry say would not understand if she hung out with Ponyboy at school?
(a) Her friends.
(b) Her parents.
(d) Her brother.
15. When Dally comes to check on Johnny and Ponyboy at the church, where does he take them to eat?
(a) Dairy Queen.
(b) Taco Bell.
(d) His mom's house.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dally offer the Soc girls?
2. Where has Johnny gone when Ponyboy wakes up in the church?
3. Who is angry when Ponyboy gets home from the drive-in late?
4. When Ponyboy awakes after passing out in Chapter 6, where is Johnny?
5. According to Dally, where do the cops think Ponyboy and Johnny are headed?
This section contains 452 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)