|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Ponyboy's view, what is the only thing that makes him a greaser?
(a) His jacket.
(b) Where he lives.
(c) His long hair.
(d) His brothers.
2. When Dally comes to check on Johnny and Ponyboy at the church, where does he take them to eat?
(a) Dairy Queen.
(b) Taco Bell.
(d) His mom's house.
3. What does Two-Bit say Dally got caught doing in the parking lot?
(a) Smoking a cigarette.
(b) Slashing someone's tires.
(c) Drinking beer.
(d) Stealing a car.
4. What is Dallas Winston's nickname?
(d) City Boy.
5. Who jumps Ponyboy when he is walking home from the movie theater?
(a) A robber.
(b) A group of Socs.
(c) The police.
(d) His brothers.
6. In Chapter 6, what is on fire when the boys get back from eating with Dally?
(a) The school.
(b) The corn field.
(c) The church.
(d) Dally's house.
7. What is the name of the grown-up who is at the fire?
(c) Mr. Smith.
8. Johnny thinks that Dally is so ________ that it scares him.
9. What is Cherry's last name?
10. Dally says the greasers have a spy on their side. Who is it?
(a) The teacher.
11. What do Johnny and Ponyboy need to get once they get to the church?
(a) A phone book.
(b) A bible.
(c) A week's supply of food.
(d) A gun.
12. What does Dally give to Ponyboy when he comes to the church?
(a) A gun.
(b) A knife.
(c) A police report.
(d) A letter from Soda.
13. What does Cherry do to Dally at the drive-in?
(a) She throws a coke in his face.
(b) She slaps him.
(c) She ignores him.
(d) She kisses him.
14. Who admires Dally because he is gallant?
15. Who is the only person who can tease Darry?
(b) His father.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Ponyboy and Johnny do in Chapter 5 to disguise themselves?
2. After the fight in the park, where does Dally suggest that Ponyboy and Johnny to go to hide?
3. Who slaps Ponyboy after he says something hurtful to Johnny?
4. What does Cherry say about Ponyboy's name?
5. What does Cherry tell the cops about Bob's murder?
This section contains 412 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)