Mid-Book Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where has Johnny gone when Ponyboy wakes up in the church?
(a) Back home.
(b) To get the police.
(c) To get supplies.
(d) To call his parents.
2. Why did Ponyboy pass out after the fire?
(a) Someone punches him.
(b) He fell out a window and hit his head.
(c) He passes out from shock.
(d) Dally hit him to put out the flames on his back.
3. What does Johnny ask Dally when he comes to the church?
(a) If Johnny's parents are worried about him.
(b) If Dally will take him home.
(c) If anyone followed him.
(d) If Bob is okay.
4. What does Cherry tell the cops about Bob's murder?
(a) That it was self-defense.
(b) That he is not really dead.
(c) That Ponyboy killed Bob.
(d) That she killed Bob.
5. What makes Johnny stand up for Dally when the Soc girls put him down?
6. When he awakes after passing out from the fire in Chapter 6, why does Ponyboy wonder if he and Johnny have been caught by the cops?
(a) He can't find Johnny.
(b) He hears the ambulance siren.
(c) He is in a police car.
(d) He is wearing handcuffs.
7. How did Soda know that Dally knew where Ponyboy was?
(a) Dally told him.
(b) Ponyboy called Soda and told him to talk to Dally.
(c) Cherry told him.
(d) Soda saw Ponyboy's sweatshirt at Buck's house.
8. What does Dally offer the Soc girls?
(a) A kiss.
(b) A Coke.
(c) A cigarette.
9. What does Dally give to Ponyboy when he comes to the church?
(a) A knife.
(b) A gun.
(c) A police report.
(d) A letter from Soda.
10. What are Johnny's injuries from the fire?
(a) Two broken legs.
(b) A broken neck.
(c) A concussion and bad burns.
(d) A broken back and 3rd degree burns.
11. How many brothers does Ponyboy have?
12. Who does Ponyboy think started the fire?
(a) He and Johnny.
(b) The Socs.
(c) The kids.
13. Why are there children at the church in Chapter 6?
(a) They are picking flowers.
(b) They are going to Sunday school.
(c) They are having a picnic.
(d) They are looking for Johnny.
14. How do Ponyboy and Johnny get to where they are going after leaving Dally's house?
(a) Dally drives them.
(b) They hitchhike.
(c) By train.
(d) They walk.
15. After the fight in the park, what does Johnny tell Ponyboy they need?
(a) A car.
(b) An alibi.
(c) They need to call the police.
(d) Money, a gun, and a plan.
Short Answer Questions
1. Dally tries to comfort Johnny by telling him that he doesn't need _____________.
2. When Ponyboy wakes up in the church, how does he know Johnny is gone?
3. What time does Ponyboy have to be home from the drive-in?
4. After the fight in the park, where does Dally suggest that Ponyboy and Johnny to go to hide?
5. What do the two boys in the blue car call Johnny, Ponyboy, and Two-Bit?
This section contains 502 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)