|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Ponyboy have to walk home after Johnny dies?
(a) Ponyboy wants to be alone.
(b) Dally will not leave the hospital.
(c) Soda will not come pick him up.
(d) Dally had taken the car.
2. Who admires Dally because he is gallant?
3. What is one of the things Ponyboy reads while confined to his bed?
(a) Gone With the Wind.
(b) The Bible.
(c) Soda's yearbook.
(d) A letter from Cherry.
4. Who does Ponyboy think started the fire?
(b) He and Johnny.
(c) The Socs.
(d) The kids.
5. Why does Ponyboy have to write a semester theme?
(a) Because his teacher does not like him.
(b) Because he missed too much school.
(c) To pass his English class.
(d) Because Darry wants him to.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Dally, where do the cops think Ponyboy and Johnny are headed?
2. What is the source of the money that Ponyboy and Johnny get from Dally?
3. How does Ponyboy feel about having to stay in bed after the rumble?
4. Why are there children at the church in Chapter 6?
5. How does Ponyboy respond to Darry's scolding in Chapter 11?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)