|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are Johnny's injuries from the fire?
(a) A concussion and bad burns.
(b) A broken back and 3rd degree burns.
(c) A broken neck.
(d) Two broken legs.
2. Who tells Ponyboy that he will not be going to the rumble?
3. Who wrote the poem that Ponyboy recites to Johnny?
(b) Walt Whitman.
(c) Robert Frost.
4. Besides Cherry, who is the only person Ponyboy is comfortable talking with?
(b) His mother.
5. What kind of car do Cherry and Marcia's boyfriends drive by in?
(a) A pickup truck.
(b) A Corvette.
(c) A Mustang.
(d) A Honda.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Ponyboy run into the church during the fire?
2. What word does Ponyboy use to describe the way Dally dies?
3. Why don't Cherry and Marcia have a car?
4. What has Dally done to make the cops chase him in Chapter 10?
5. What time do Ponyboy and Johnny get to the park?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)