|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why are there children at the church in Chapter 6?
(a) They are looking for Johnny.
(b) They are having a picnic.
(c) They are picking flowers.
(d) They are going to Sunday school.
2. What is wrong with Ponyboy after the rumble?
(a) He has a concussion.
(b) He has cancer.
(c) He has a cold.
(d) He has been shot.
3. After the fight in the park, where does Dally suggest that Ponyboy and Johnny to go to hide?
(d) Back to the park.
4. In Chapter 6, what is on fire when the boys get back from eating with Dally?
(a) The school.
(b) Dally's house.
(c) The church.
(d) The corn field.
5. Who has a fever and isn't feeling very well while he is at the hospital?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who invites Ponyboy and Johnny to sit with them at the drive-in?
2. What does Ponyboy say to hurt Johnny's feelings when they are walking home from the drive-in?
3. What does Two-Bit say Dally got caught doing in the parking lot?
4. What does Soda want to do after the big rumble?
5. When he reads the newspaper stories about the fire, where does Ponyboy learn that he has to go?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)