|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the grown-up who is at the fire?
(c) Mr. Smith.
2. What does Johnny think he and Ponyboy should do instead of hiding out in the church?
(a) Rent a motel room.
(b) Call their parents.
(c) Go to Mexico.
(d) Turn themselves in.
3. What are Ponyboy and Johnny looking at when Ponyboy recites the line "Nothing gold can stay"?
(a) The sunrise.
(b) The windows of the church.
(c) The falling leaves.
(d) Ponyboy's hair.
4. What color is the hair of the girl Ponyboy talks to at the drive-in?
5. Who slaps Ponyboy after he says something hurtful to Johnny?
Short Answer Questions
1. To pass the time after the rumble, Ponyboy reads and __________ while confined to bed.
2. What is the result of Ponyboy's hearing?
3. As he is dying, what does Johnny tell Ponyboy to do?
4. What does Darry scold Ponyboy for doing in bed after the rumble?
5. Who waits at the hospital with Ponyboy in Chapter 7?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)