|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why are there children at the church in Chapter 6?
(a) They are picking flowers.
(b) They are looking for Johnny.
(c) They are going to Sunday school.
(d) They are having a picnic.
2. Who tells Ponyboy in Chapter 9 that he shouldn't fight in the rumble?
3. What do the Socs do to Ponyboy at the park?
(a) Chase him out of the park.
(b) Push him to the ground and kick him.
(c) Shove his face in the fountain.
(d) Hit him with their car.
4. After the fight in the park, where does Dally suggest that Ponyboy and Johnny to go to hide?
(b) Back to the park.
5. What are Johnny's injuries from the fire?
(a) A broken neck.
(b) Two broken legs.
(c) A concussion and bad burns.
(d) A broken back and 3rd degree burns.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the two boys in the blue car call Johnny, Ponyboy, and Two-Bit?
2. Whose picture does Ponyboy come across while reading in bed after the rumble?
3. How many brothers does Ponyboy have?
4. What happened to Ponyboy's parents?
5. Which of the characters is in critical condition after the fire?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)