|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why are there children at the church in Chapter 6?
(a) They are going to Sunday school.
(b) They are picking flowers.
(c) They are looking for Johnny.
(d) They are having a picnic.
2. What does Ponyboy say to hurt Johnny's feelings when they are walking home from the drive-in?
(a) That Ponyboy and Johnny are not friends.
(b) That Marcia doesn't like Johnny.
(c) That Johnny is like a Soc.
(d) That Johnny isn't wanted at home.
3. Why doesn't Dally want Johnny to go to jail?
(a) Because Dally wants to teach him a lesson.
(b) Because Ponyboy will be alone without Johnny.
(c) Because jail will harden Johnny.
(d) Because Johnny is too young.
4. To whom does Johnny compare the southern gentlemen in the book he and Ponyboy are reading?
(d) Ponyboy .
5. Who tells Ponyboy in Chapter 9 that he shouldn't fight in the rumble?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Dallas Winston from?
2. What has Dally done to make the cops chase him in Chapter 10?
3. Where does Dally make the cops chase him to?
4. What are Ponyboy and Johnny looking at when Ponyboy recites the line "Nothing gold can stay"?
5. What does Ponyboy ask Two-Bit to do for him before the rumble?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)