|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why doesn't Soda attend school?
(a) He is home-schooled.
(b) He got expelled.
(c) He dropped out.
(d) He graduated.
2. What do Ponyboy and Johnny do in Chapter 5 to disguise themselves?
(a) Dress like Socs.
(b) Grow moustaches.
(c) Cut and dye their hair.
(d) Wear masks.
3. Who comes over to Ponyboy's house to see him when he gets home from the hospital?
(a) Steve and Two-Bit.
4. Why does Ponyboy have to walk home after Johnny dies?
(a) Ponyboy wants to be alone.
(b) Dally will not leave the hospital.
(c) Soda will not come pick him up.
(d) Dally had taken the car.
5. To whom does Johnny compare the southern gentlemen in the book he and Ponyboy are reading?
(a) Ponyboy .
Short Answer Questions
1. After the fight in the park, where do Johnny and Ponyboy go to find help?
2. What does Cherry tell Ponyboy that the Socs have planned for the rumble?
3. What activity is common to the greasers?
4. Who tells Ponyboy in Chapter 9 that he shouldn't fight in the rumble?
5. What are Ponyboy and Johnny looking at when Ponyboy recites the line "Nothing gold can stay"?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)