|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To whom does Johnny compare the southern gentlemen in the book he and Ponyboy are reading?
(d) Ponyboy .
2. What are Johnny's injuries from the fire?
(a) Two broken legs.
(b) A broken neck.
(c) A broken back and 3rd degree burns.
(d) A concussion and bad burns.
3. What is Ponyboy doing at the beginning of Chapter 1?
(a) Leaving a movie theater.
(b) Kissing a girl.
(c) Sitting in a classroom.
(d) Reading a book.
4. What happens to makes Ponyboy nervous as he is leaving the movies?
(a) He hears strange noises.
(b) A car is following him.
(c) He gets lost.
(d) It is dark outside.
5. Who is nicknamed Cherry?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Two-Bit and Ponyboy do before going back to the hospital?
2. When Ponyboy wakes up in the church, how does he know Johnny is gone?
3. Why did Ponyboy pass out after the fire?
4. Who invites Ponyboy and Johnny to sit with them at the drive-in?
5. Which of the characters is in critical condition after the fire?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)