|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 6, what is on fire when the boys get back from eating with Dally?
(a) The church.
(b) The corn field.
(c) The school.
(d) Dally's house.
2. What does the Shepherd gang's whistle mean?
(a) "Who's there?"
(c) "All clear."
(d) "The cops are coming!"
3. Who has moved to Florida by Chapter 7?
4. What does Dally give to Ponyboy and Johnny when they go to see him after the fight in the park?
(a) A car.
(b) The phone number of someone who can help.
(c) A gun.
(d) Money and a gun.
5. What does Johnny want Two-Bit to go get for him in Chapter 8?
(a) A blanket.
(b) Some water.
(c) A copy of Gone With The Wind.
(d) A knife.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why can't Ponyboy speak when he hears of Johnny's condition?
2. How does Johnny recognize who the Socs in the park are?
3. What news does Dally give Ponyboy and Johnny when he comes to see them at the church?
4. When he awakes after passing out from the fire in Chapter 6, why does Ponyboy wonder if he and Johnny have been caught by the cops?
5. Who is the only person who can tease Darry?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)