|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why doesn't Dally want Johnny to go to jail?
(a) Because Johnny is too young.
(b) Because jail will harden Johnny.
(c) Because Dally wants to teach him a lesson.
(d) Because Ponyboy will be alone without Johnny.
2. In Chapter 2, Ponyboy, Johnny, and the other greasers sneak into which of the following?
(a) The school.
(b) Johnny's house.
(c) The gas station.
(d) The drive-in.
3. When Ponyboy wakes up in the church, how does he know Johnny is gone?
(a) Johnny's car is gone.
(b) Johnny told him he was leaving.
(c) Ponyboy remembers that he took Johnny home.
(d) Johnny left him a note.
4. Who wrote the poem that Ponyboy recites to Johnny?
(a) Walt Whitman.
(c) Robert Frost.
5. What are Ponyboy and Johnny looking at when Ponyboy recites the line "Nothing gold can stay"?
(a) Ponyboy's hair.
(b) The sunrise.
(c) The falling leaves.
(d) The windows of the church.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cherry tell Ponyboy that the Socs have planned for the rumble?
2. What is Dallas Winston's nickname?
3. Where do Johnny, Ponyboy, and Two-Bit walk to with Cherry and Marcia after they leave the movies?
4. Where has Johnny gone when Ponyboy wakes up in the church?
5. Why can't Ponyboy speak when he hears of Johnny's condition?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)