|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Ponyboy pass out after the fire?
(a) Dally hit him to put out the flames on his back.
(b) He fell out a window and hit his head.
(c) Someone punches him.
(d) He passes out from shock.
2. To whom does Johnny compare the southern gentlemen in the book he and Ponyboy are reading?
(c) Ponyboy .
3. What is Darry doing at the hospital to make Ponyboy realize that Darry really does care about him?
(a) Sneaking out of the hospital.
(b) Paying his doctor bills.
(c) Yelling at Jerry.
4. Who does Cherry say would not understand if she hung out with Ponyboy at school?
(b) Her friends.
(c) Her parents.
(d) Her brother.
5. What do Johnny and Ponyboy need to get once they get to the church?
(a) A phone book.
(b) A bible.
(c) A week's supply of food.
(d) A gun.
Short Answer Questions
1. What prognosis do the doctors give the critically injured character in Chapter 7?
2. What do Two-Bit and Ponyboy do before going back to the hospital?
3. What news does Dally give Ponyboy and Johnny when he comes to see them at the church?
4. What are Ponyboy and Johnny looking at when Ponyboy recites the line "Nothing gold can stay"?
5. How did Soda know that Dally knew where Ponyboy was?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)