|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who wrote the poem that Ponyboy recites to Johnny?
(a) Walt Whitman.
(d) Robert Frost.
2. According to Dally, where do the cops think Ponyboy and Johnny are headed?
(c) The hospital.
3. How do Ponyboy and Johnny get to where they are going after leaving Dally's house?
(a) They hitchhike.
(b) By train.
(c) Dally drives them.
(d) They walk.
4. Johnny thinks that Dally is so ________ that it scares him.
5. What major event happens in the park that is a turning point in the story?
(a) Randy gets stabbed.
(b) Johnny shoots Ponyboy.
(c) Ponyboy drowns.
(d) Johnny kills Bob.
Short Answer Questions
1. To whom does Johnny compare the southern gentlemen in the book he and Ponyboy are reading?
2. After the fight in the park, what does Johnny tell Ponyboy they need?
3. What does Dally offer the Soc girls?
4. Who comes over to Ponyboy's house to see him when he gets home from the hospital?
5. Where is Dallas Winston from?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)