|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Shepherd gang's whistle mean?
(a) "Who's there?"
(b) "The cops are coming!"
(c) "All clear."
2. Who does Cherry say Ponyboy looks like?
(a) Robert Redford.
(c) A horse.
(d) His father.
3. Where do the greasers sit when they are at the drive-in?
(a) With Soda.
(b) At the front of the classroom.
(c) Near the concession stand.
(d) In the front row.
4. When Ponyboy wakes up in the church, how does he know Johnny is gone?
(a) Johnny's car is gone.
(b) Ponyboy remembers that he took Johnny home.
(c) Johnny told him he was leaving.
(d) Johnny left him a note.
5. What part of town is Ponyboy from?
(a) The East side.
(b) The ghetto.
(c) The suburbs.
(d) The West side.
Short Answer Questions
1. When he awakes after passing out from the fire in Chapter 6, why does Ponyboy wonder if he and Johnny have been caught by the cops?
2. On the way to Dally's room, who do Two-Bit and Johnny pass in the hospital hallway?
3. What does Ponyboy ask Two-Bit to do for him before the rumble?
4. What do Ponyboy and Johnny do in Chapter 5 to disguise themselves?
5. Who invites Ponyboy and Johnny to sit with them at the drive-in?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)