|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the church Ponyboy and Johnny need to go to?
(a) Jay Mountain.
(d) Behind the park.
2. In Ponyboy's view, what is the only thing that makes him a greaser?
(a) His brothers.
(b) Where he lives.
(c) His long hair.
(d) His jacket.
3. What are Ponyboy and Johnny looking at when Ponyboy recites the line "Nothing gold can stay"?
(a) The falling leaves.
(b) The windows of the church.
(c) Ponyboy's hair.
(d) The sunrise.
4. What makes Johnny and Ponyboy realize they are not alone in the park?
(a) A child is on the swingset.
(b) Someone calls Ponyboy's name.
(c) They hear a car horn.
(d) A man walks up behind them.
5. What story does Ponyboy tell Cherry when they are getting snacks at the drive-in?
(a) He tells her how he got his scars.
(b) He tells her about how his parents died.
(c) He tells her a made up story about two teenagers who fall in love.
(d) He tells her about how Johnny got badly hurt in a fight.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Johnny ask Dally when he comes to the church?
2. What activity is common to the greasers?
3. Where has Johnny gone when Ponyboy wakes up in the church?
4. How does Ponyboy react when Johnny tells him what has happened in the park?
5. After the fight in the park, what does Johnny tell Ponyboy they need?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)