|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color is the hair of the girl Ponyboy talks to at the drive-in?
2. Who tells Dally to leave the Soc girls alone?
(c) His mother.
3. Why don't Cherry and Marcia have a car?
(a) Someone steals their car.
(b) They are grounded.
(c) They got in a fight with their boyfriends.
(d) The car runs out of gas.
4. After the fight in the park, where do Johnny and Ponyboy go to find help?
(a) Dally's house.
(b) Ponyboy's house.
(c) Johnny's house.
(d) Buck Merrill's house.
5. When he awakes after passing out from the fire in Chapter 6, why does Ponyboy wonder if he and Johnny have been caught by the cops?
(a) He can't find Johnny.
(b) He is wearing handcuffs.
(c) He is in a police car.
(d) He hears the ambulance siren.
Short Answer Questions
1. After the fight in the park, what does Johnny tell Ponyboy they need?
2. How does Johnny recognize who the Socs in the park are?
3. Who slaps Ponyboy after he says something hurtful to Johnny?
4. To whom does Johnny compare the southern gentlemen in the book he and Ponyboy are reading?
5. How do Ponyboy and Johnny get to where they are going after leaving Dally's house?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)