|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why are there children at the church in Chapter 6?
(a) They are having a picnic.
(b) They are picking flowers.
(c) They are going to Sunday school.
(d) They are looking for Johnny.
2. What is Cherry's last name?
3. What does Dally offer the Soc girls?
(a) A cigarette.
(c) A kiss.
(d) A Coke.
4. When Ponyboy awakens in the church, where does he try to pretend to be?
(b) The park.
5. What does Ponyboy say to hurt Johnny's feelings when they are walking home from the drive-in?
(a) That Ponyboy and Johnny are not friends.
(b) That Johnny isn't wanted at home.
(c) That Johnny is like a Soc.
(d) That Marcia doesn't like Johnny.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 6, what is on fire when the boys get back from eating with Dally?
2. Where is the church Ponyboy and Johnny need to go to?
3. Who is in the park with Ponyboy and Johnny?
4. What major event happens in the park that is a turning point in the story?
5. What does Johnny think he and Ponyboy should do instead of hiding out in the church?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)