|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the names of the girls Ponyboy and the greasers meet at the drive-in?
(a) Jennifer and Mary.
(b) Sandy and Marcia.
(c) Whitney and Barbara.
(d) Sherri and Marcia.
2. Who comes to rescue Ponyboy when he gets jumped while walking home?
(b) The police.
(c) Darry and the rest of the gang.
(d) His parents.
3. How do Ponyboy and Johnny get to where they are going after leaving Dally's house?
(a) They walk.
(b) By train.
(c) They hitchhike.
(d) Dally drives them.
4. What story does Ponyboy tell Cherry when they are getting snacks at the drive-in?
(a) He tells her how he got his scars.
(b) He tells her a made up story about two teenagers who fall in love.
(c) He tells her about how his parents died.
(d) He tells her about how Johnny got badly hurt in a fight.
5. Why doesn't Dally want Johnny to go to jail?
(a) Because Dally wants to teach him a lesson.
(b) Because jail will harden Johnny.
(c) Because Johnny is too young.
(d) Because Ponyboy will be alone without Johnny.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Cherry's last name?
2. Where do the greasers sit when they are at the drive-in?
3. In Chapter 6, what is on fire when the boys get back from eating with Dally?
4. When Dally comes to check on Johnny and Ponyboy at the church, where does he take them to eat?
5. When Ponyboy awakens in the church, where does he try to pretend to be?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)