|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are Ponyboy and Johnny looking at when Ponyboy recites the line "Nothing gold can stay"?
(a) The sunrise.
(b) Ponyboy's hair.
(c) The falling leaves.
(d) The windows of the church.
2. Who is the only person who can tease Darry?
(d) His father.
3. What book does Johnny bring to the church for Ponyboy?
(a) Go Ask Alice.
(b) A Tale of Two Cities.
(c) Black Beauty.
(d) Gone With The Wind.
4. Dally tries to comfort Johnny by telling him that he doesn't need _____________.
(a) A lawyer.
(b) His parents.
(c) To finish school.
(d) A job.
5. Who wrote the poem that Ponyboy recites to Johnny?
(b) Robert Frost.
(d) Walt Whitman.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Johnny and Ponyboy go after Cherry and Marcia leave with the Socs?
2. What are the names of the girls Ponyboy and the greasers meet at the drive-in?
3. Johnny thinks that Dally is so ________ that it scares him.
4. Who does Ponyboy love the most out of anyone?
5. What major event happens in the park that is a turning point in the story?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)