|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What activity is common to the greasers?
(a) Driving old cars.
(b) Holding up gas stations.
(c) Gang fights.
(d) All answers are correct.
2. What do the Socs do to Ponyboy at the park?
(a) Push him to the ground and kick him.
(b) Hit him with their car.
(c) Chase him out of the park.
(d) Shove his face in the fountain.
3. Why do the greasers sneak into the drive-in?
(a) It is a challenge.
(b) They don't want anyone to see them.
(c) They have been kicked out already.
(d) They don't have the money to pay their way in.
4. What time do Ponyboy and Johnny get to the park?
(a) 10:00 pm.
(b) 2:30 am.
(d) 6:00 am.
5. When Ponyboy wakes up in the church, how does he know Johnny is gone?
(a) Johnny left him a note.
(b) Ponyboy remembers that he took Johnny home.
(c) Johnny's car is gone.
(d) Johnny told him he was leaving.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Dally, where do the cops think Ponyboy and Johnny are headed?
2. In Chapter 2, Ponyboy, Johnny, and the other greasers sneak into which of the following?
3. What does Cherry say about Ponyboy's name?
4. Why does Cherry decide to leave with the Socs instead of walking with Ponyboy and the greasers?
5. Who slaps Ponyboy after he says something hurtful to Johnny?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)