|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What activity is common to the greasers?
(a) Gang fights.
(b) Holding up gas stations.
(c) Driving old cars.
(d) All answers are correct.
2. Who does Ponyboy and Johnny think can help them after the fight in the park?
3. How do Ponyboy and Johnny get to where they are going after leaving Dally's house?
(a) Dally drives them.
(b) They hitchhike.
(c) By train.
(d) They walk.
4. How did Soda know that Dally knew where Ponyboy was?
(a) Dally told him.
(b) Cherry told him.
(c) Soda saw Ponyboy's sweatshirt at Buck's house.
(d) Ponyboy called Soda and told him to talk to Dally.
5. Why are there children at the church in Chapter 6?
(a) They are looking for Johnny.
(b) They are having a picnic.
(c) They are picking flowers.
(d) They are going to Sunday school.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the church Ponyboy and Johnny need to go to?
2. Who does Cherry say would not understand if she hung out with Ponyboy at school?
3. What do the two boys in the blue car call Johnny, Ponyboy, and Two-Bit?
4. After the fight in the park, what does Johnny tell Ponyboy they need?
5. What does Dally give to Ponyboy and Johnny when they go to see him after the fight in the park?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)