|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After the fight in the park, where do Johnny and Ponyboy go to find help?
(a) Dally's house.
(b) Buck Merrill's house.
(c) Johnny's house.
(d) Ponyboy's house.
2. Why are there children at the church in Chapter 6?
(a) They are having a picnic.
(b) They are looking for Johnny.
(c) They are picking flowers.
(d) They are going to Sunday school.
3. When he awakes after passing out from the fire in Chapter 6, why does Ponyboy wonder if he and Johnny have been caught by the cops?
(a) He is wearing handcuffs.
(b) He can't find Johnny.
(c) He hears the ambulance siren.
(d) He is in a police car.
4. Who does Ponyboy think started the fire?
(b) The Socs.
(c) He and Johnny.
(d) The kids.
5. After the fight in the park, where does Dally suggest that Ponyboy and Johnny to go to hide?
(a) Back to the park.
Short Answer Questions
1. What news does Dally give Ponyboy and Johnny when he comes to see them at the church?
2. What is the source of the money that Ponyboy and Johnny get from Dally?
3. How did Soda know that Dally knew where Ponyboy was?
4. Who is in the ambulance with Ponyboy?
5. What does Johnny think he and Ponyboy should do instead of hiding out in the church?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)