|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Besides Cherry, who is the only person Ponyboy is comfortable talking with?
(a) His mother.
2. What book does Johnny bring to the church for Ponyboy?
(a) Go Ask Alice.
(b) Gone With The Wind.
(c) Black Beauty.
(d) A Tale of Two Cities.
3. Why are there children at the church in Chapter 6?
(a) They are going to Sunday school.
(b) They are having a picnic.
(c) They are looking for Johnny.
(d) They are picking flowers.
4. What do Ponyboy and Johnny do to pass the time while hiding out in the church?
(a) They write letters to family.
(b) They read Gone With the Wind.
(c) They build a fort.
(d) They watch movies.
5. Why doesn't Ponyboy know what is going on during the fight in the park?
(a) He has been stabbed and passes out.
(b) He runs home.
(c) He is unconscious from nearly drowning in the fountain.
(d) Johnny covers his eyes and ears.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ponyboy try not to do after he gets jumped?
2. Where is Dallas Winston from?
3. What is Dallas Winston's nickname?
4. What does Ponyboy think Darry would do to him if Soda would let him?
5. What does Ponyboy say to hurt Johnny's feelings when they are walking home from the drive-in?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)