|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are Johnny's injuries from the fire?
(a) Two broken legs.
(b) A broken neck.
(c) A concussion and bad burns.
(d) A broken back and 3rd degree burns.
2. What is Darry doing at the hospital to make Ponyboy realize that Darry really does care about him?
(a) Paying his doctor bills.
(b) Sneaking out of the hospital.
(d) Yelling at Jerry.
3. What do the two boys in the blue car call Johnny, Ponyboy, and Two-Bit?
4. Who is nicknamed Cherry?
5. What does Johnny ask Dally when he comes to the church?
(a) If anyone followed him.
(b) If Dally will take him home.
(c) If Johnny's parents are worried about him.
(d) If Bob is okay.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cherry tell the cops about Bob's murder?
2. Why does Ponyboy run into the church during the fire?
3. Who comes to rescue Ponyboy when he gets jumped while walking home?
4. When Ponyboy awakens in the church, where does he try to pretend to be?
5. Who is in the ambulance with Ponyboy?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)