|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who invites Ponyboy and Johnny to sit with them at the drive-in?
2. Why are there children at the church in Chapter 6?
(a) They are going to Sunday school.
(b) They are having a picnic.
(c) They are picking flowers.
(d) They are looking for Johnny.
3. Cherry says the greasers are more ___________ than the Socs.
4. When Ponyboy awakens in the church, where does he try to pretend to be?
(a) The park.
5. What is the name of the grown-up who is at the fire?
(c) Mr. Smith.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Ponyboy's brother, what is one of Ponyboy's bad habits?
2. What happened to Ponyboy's parents?
3. Who does Ponyboy and Johnny think can help them after the fight in the park?
4. What is Dallas Winston's nickname?
5. What makes Johnny and Ponyboy realize they are not alone in the park?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)