|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are Ponyboy and Johnny looking at when Ponyboy recites the line "Nothing gold can stay"?
(a) The sunrise.
(b) Ponyboy's hair.
(c) The falling leaves.
(d) The windows of the church.
2. After the fight in the park, what does Johnny tell Ponyboy they need?
(a) A car.
(b) An alibi.
(c) They need to call the police.
(d) Money, a gun, and a plan.
3. What story does Ponyboy tell Cherry when they are getting snacks at the drive-in?
(a) He tells her how he got his scars.
(b) He tells her about how Johnny got badly hurt in a fight.
(c) He tells her a made up story about two teenagers who fall in love.
(d) He tells her about how his parents died.
4. Who does Ponyboy and Johnny think can help them after the fight in the park?
5. What happens to makes Ponyboy nervous as he is leaving the movies?
(a) He gets lost.
(b) A car is following him.
(c) He hears strange noises.
(d) It is dark outside.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 2, Ponyboy, Johnny, and the other greasers sneak into which of the following?
2. Cherry tells Ponyboy that he is the type of person who ________________.
3. How did Soda know that Dally knew where Ponyboy was?
4. What is Cherry's last name?
5. Why doesn't Soda attend school?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)