|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are Ponyboy and Johnny looking at when Ponyboy recites the line "Nothing gold can stay"?
(a) The windows of the church.
(b) The sunrise.
(c) The falling leaves.
(d) Ponyboy's hair.
2. What activity is common to the greasers?
(a) Gang fights.
(b) All answers are correct.
(c) Driving old cars.
(d) Holding up gas stations.
3. After the fight in the park, where do Johnny and Ponyboy go to find help?
(a) Dally's house.
(b) Buck Merrill's house.
(c) Johnny's house.
(d) Ponyboy's house.
4. Cherry says the greasers are more ___________ than the Socs.
5. What do the rich kids call Ponyboy and his friends?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who jumps Ponyboy when he is walking home from the movie theater?
2. What do the two boys in the blue car call Johnny, Ponyboy, and Two-Bit?
3. Who admires Dally because he is gallant?
4. What do Ponyboy and Johnny do in Chapter 5 to disguise themselves?
5. Where do Johnny and Ponyboy get "trapped" at the park?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)