|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is in the park with Ponyboy and Johnny?
(a) Their parents.
(b) Cherry and Marcia.
(c) Bob, Randy, and three more Socs.
2. What does Dally give to Ponyboy and Johnny when they go to see him after the fight in the park?
(a) Money and a gun.
(b) A car.
(c) The phone number of someone who can help.
(d) A gun.
3. What does the Shepherd gang's whistle mean?
(a) "The cops are coming!"
(b) "Who's there?"
(c) "All clear."
4. How did Soda know that Dally knew where Ponyboy was?
(a) Cherry told him.
(b) Dally told him.
(c) Soda saw Ponyboy's sweatshirt at Buck's house.
(d) Ponyboy called Soda and told him to talk to Dally.
5. After the fight in the park, where do Johnny and Ponyboy go to find help?
(a) Johnny's house.
(b) Dally's house.
(c) Ponyboy's house.
(d) Buck Merrill's house.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Cherry say would not understand if she hung out with Ponyboy at school?
2. What are Ponyboy and Johnny looking at when Ponyboy recites the line "Nothing gold can stay"?
3. What is the source of the money that Ponyboy and Johnny get from Dally?
4. Cherry tells Ponyboy that he is the type of person who ________________.
5. What does Two-Bit say Dally got caught doing in the parking lot?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)