|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many brothers does Ponyboy have?
2. What do Ponyboy and Johnny do to pass the time while hiding out in the church?
(a) They write letters to family.
(b) They read Gone With the Wind.
(c) They watch movies.
(d) They build a fort.
3. What is Cherry's last name?
4. Why doesn't Ponyboy know what is going on during the fight in the park?
(a) He is unconscious from nearly drowning in the fountain.
(b) He runs home.
(c) Johnny covers his eyes and ears.
(d) He has been stabbed and passes out.
5. What is the source of the money that Ponyboy and Johnny get from Dally?
(a) Cherry gives them the money.
(b) It is Johnny's piggy bank money.
(c) It is Soda's savings.
(d) It is Buck Merrill's rodeo winnings.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tells Dally to leave the Soc girls alone?
2. When Ponyboy awakens in the church, where does he try to pretend to be?
3. What do Ponyboy and his gang call the rich kids?
4. What does Dally give to Ponyboy and Johnny when they go to see him after the fight in the park?
5. According to Dally, where do the cops think Ponyboy and Johnny are headed?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)