|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Cherry tells Ponyboy that he is the type of person who ________________.
(a) Gets upset easily.
(b) Steals cars.
(c) Watches sunsets.
(d) Hits women.
2. Where do Johnny and Ponyboy go after Cherry and Marcia leave with the Socs?
(a) The vacant lot.
(c) The movies.
3. To whom does Johnny compare the southern gentlemen in the book he and Ponyboy are reading?
(d) Ponyboy .
4. What does Cherry say about Ponyboy's name?
(a) She laughs and makes fun of his name.
(b) She says it's a stupid name.
(c) She says it's a lovely name.
(d) She says she has a friend with the same name.
5. Why don't Cherry and Marcia have a car?
(a) Someone steals their car.
(b) The car runs out of gas.
(c) They got in a fight with their boyfriends.
(d) They are grounded.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the rich kids call Ponyboy and his friends?
2. When Ponyboy awakens in the church, where does he try to pretend to be?
3. Who invites Ponyboy and Johnny to sit with them at the drive-in?
4. How does Johnny recognize who the Socs in the park are?
5. What is the source of the money that Ponyboy and Johnny get from Dally?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)