|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cherry say about Ponyboy's name?
(a) She says it's a stupid name.
(b) She laughs and makes fun of his name.
(c) She says it's a lovely name.
(d) She says she has a friend with the same name.
2. Where is Dallas Winston from?
(d) New York.
3. Who does Cherry say Ponyboy looks like?
(b) His father.
(c) Robert Redford.
(d) A horse.
4. What happens to makes Ponyboy nervous as he is leaving the movies?
(a) It is dark outside.
(b) A car is following him.
(c) He hears strange noises.
(d) He gets lost.
5. Why don't Cherry and Marcia have a car?
(a) The car runs out of gas.
(b) They are grounded.
(c) Someone steals their car.
(d) They got in a fight with their boyfriends.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 2, Ponyboy, Johnny, and the other greasers sneak into which of the following?
2. Where do Johnny, Ponyboy, and Two-Bit walk to with Cherry and Marcia after they leave the movies?
3. Who is angry when Ponyboy gets home from the drive-in late?
4. Who jumps Ponyboy when he is walking home from the movie theater?
5. What do the rich kids call Ponyboy and his friends?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)