Eight Week Quiz D
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Ponyboy pass out after the fire?
(a) Someone punches him.
(b) He fell out a window and hit his head.
(c) He passes out from shock.
(d) Dally hit him to put out the flames on his back.
2. What does Cherry tell the cops about Bob's murder?
(a) That it was self-defense.
(b) That he is not really dead.
(c) That Ponyboy killed Bob.
(d) That she killed Bob.
3. When he awakes after passing out from the fire in Chapter 6, why does Ponyboy wonder if he and Johnny have been caught by the cops?
(a) He can't find Johnny.
(b) He hears the ambulance siren.
(c) He is in a police car.
(d) He is wearing handcuffs.
4. What does Dally offer the Soc girls?
(a) A kiss.
(b) A Coke.
(c) A cigarette.
5. What are Johnny's injuries from the fire?
(a) Two broken legs.
(b) A broken neck.
(c) A concussion and bad burns.
(d) A broken back and 3rd degree burns.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where has Johnny gone when Ponyboy wakes up in the church?
2. What does Johnny ask Dally when he comes to the church?
3. What makes Johnny stand up for Dally when the Soc girls put him down?
4. How did Soda know that Dally knew where Ponyboy was?
5. What does Dally give to Ponyboy when he comes to the church?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)