Eight Week Quiz C
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Soda know that Dally knew where Ponyboy was?
(a) Ponyboy called Soda and told him to talk to Dally.
(b) Dally told him.
(c) Cherry told him.
(d) Soda saw Ponyboy's sweatshirt at Buck's house.
2. What does the Shepherd gang's whistle mean?
(a) "All clear."
(b) "The cops are coming!"
(d) "Who's there?"
3. Who wrote the poem that Ponyboy recites to Johnny?
(c) Walt Whitman.
(d) Robert Frost.
4. Where do the greasers sit when they are at the drive-in?
(a) In the front row.
(b) Near the concession stand.
(c) With Soda.
(d) At the front of the classroom.
5. What does Dally give to Ponyboy when he comes to the church?
(a) A gun.
(b) A police report.
(c) A knife.
(d) A letter from Soda.
Short Answer Questions
1. What major event happens in the park that is a turning point in the story?
2. What book does Johnny bring to the church for Ponyboy?
3. What does Cherry say about Ponyboy's name?
4. What do Johnny and Ponyboy need to get once they get to the church?
5. When Ponyboy awakens in the church, where does he try to pretend to be?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)