|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened to Ponyboy's parents?
(a) They were killed in a car wreck.
(b) They were murdered.
(c) They lost all their money in the stock market.
(d) The moved to another town.
2. What do Ponyboy and Johnny do in Chapter 5 to disguise themselves?
(a) Wear masks.
(b) Dress like Socs.
(c) Cut and dye their hair.
(d) Grow moustaches.
3. What activity is common to the greasers?
(a) Gang fights.
(b) Holding up gas stations.
(c) Driving old cars.
(d) All answers are correct.
4. What do Ponyboy and Johnny do to pass the time while hiding out in the church?
(a) They build a fort.
(b) They watch movies.
(c) They read Gone With the Wind.
(d) They write letters to family.
5. Why does Cherry decide to leave with the Socs instead of walking with Ponyboy and the greasers?
(a) She is in love with Bob.
(b) She is tired.
(c) She doesn't want a fight to start.
(d) She is scared of the greasers.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Ponyboy call Cherry a traitor?
2. Who has a fever and isn't feeling very well while he is at the hospital?
3. Who wins the rumble?
4. Who tells Ponyboy that he will not be going to the rumble?
5. Why are there children at the church in Chapter 6?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)