|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What prognosis do the doctors give the critically injured character in Chapter 7?
(a) He will be able to go home soon.
(b) If he lives, he will be crippled for the rest of his life.
(c) He is blind.
(d) He needs brain surgery.
2. What is Dallas Winston's nickname?
(b) City Boy.
3. As he is dying, what does Johnny tell Ponyboy to do?
(a) Write a book.
(b) Stay true to himself.
(c) Stay gold.
(d) Run away from home.
4. How does Johnny recognize who the Socs in the park are?
(a) Ponyboy tells him who they are.
(b) Bob calls out Johnny's name.
(c) By Randy's voice.
(d) By the rings on Bob's hand.
5. What is Ponyboy doing at the beginning of Chapter 1?
(a) Leaving a movie theater.
(b) Sitting in a classroom.
(c) Kissing a girl.
(d) Reading a book.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cherry say about Ponyboy's name?
2. Who shoots Dally?
3. Why does Ponyboy run into the church during the fire?
4. Why don't Cherry and Marcia have a car?
5. What happened to Ponyboy's parents?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)