|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Ponyboy have to walk home after Johnny dies?
(a) Dally will not leave the hospital.
(b) Dally had taken the car.
(c) Soda will not come pick him up.
(d) Ponyboy wants to be alone.
2. Which of the characters is in critical condition after the fire?
3. What does Cherry tell the cops about Bob's murder?
(a) That he is not really dead.
(b) That it was self-defense.
(c) That Ponyboy killed Bob.
(d) That she killed Bob.
4. What are Johnny's injuries from the fire?
(a) Two broken legs.
(b) A concussion and bad burns.
(c) A broken back and 3rd degree burns.
(d) A broken neck.
5. What does Dally give to Ponyboy when he comes to the church?
(a) A gun.
(b) A knife.
(c) A letter from Soda.
(d) A police report.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the rumble to take place?
2. What do Johnny and Ponyboy need to get once they get to the church?
3. What does Cherry do to Dally at the drive-in?
4. What does Johnny realize about the Socs in the blue car?
5. Who has a bad feeling about the rumble?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)