|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why doesn't Dally want Johnny to go to jail?
(a) Because jail will harden Johnny.
(b) Because Dally wants to teach him a lesson.
(c) Because Johnny is too young.
(d) Because Ponyboy will be alone without Johnny.
2. What do the rich kids call Ponyboy and his friends?
3. Why does Cherry decide to leave with the Socs instead of walking with Ponyboy and the greasers?
(a) She doesn't want a fight to start.
(b) She is tired.
(c) She is scared of the greasers.
(d) She is in love with Bob.
4. What is Cherry's last name?
5. What kind of car do Cherry and Marcia's boyfriends drive by in?
(a) A Honda.
(b) A pickup truck.
(c) A Corvette.
(d) A Mustang.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Johnny and Ponyboy go after Cherry and Marcia leave with the Socs?
2. Why can't Ponyboy speak when he hears of Johnny's condition?
3. Why do Ponyboy and his brothers go home from the hospital in Chapter 7?
4. When he awakes after passing out from the fire in Chapter 6, why does Ponyboy wonder if he and Johnny have been caught by the cops?
5. What has Dally done to make the cops chase him in Chapter 10?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)