|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cherry tell the cops about Bob's murder?
(a) That he is not really dead.
(b) That it was self-defense.
(c) That Ponyboy killed Bob.
(d) That she killed Bob.
2. What do the rich kids call Ponyboy and his friends?
3. Who is in the ambulance with Ponyboy?
(a) His mother.
4. What does Johnny want Two-Bit to go get for him in Chapter 8?
(a) Some water.
(b) A knife.
(c) A copy of Gone With The Wind.
(d) A blanket.
5. In Chapter 6, what is on fire when the boys get back from eating with Dally?
(a) The church.
(b) Dally's house.
(c) The school.
(d) The corn field.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who wrote the poem that Ponyboy recites to Johnny?
2. Why doesn't Ponyboy know what is going on during the fight in the park?
3. On what day does Ponyboy finally wake up after passing out following the rumble?
4. Who tells Dally to leave the Soc girls alone?
5. What does Ponyboy say to hurt Johnny's feelings when they are walking home from the drive-in?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)