|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are Johnny's injuries from the fire?
(a) A broken neck.
(b) A broken back and 3rd degree burns.
(c) Two broken legs.
(d) A concussion and bad burns.
2. Who jumps Ponyboy when he is walking home from the movie theater?
(a) A robber.
(b) His brothers.
(c) The police.
(d) A group of Socs.
3. What is the name of the grown-up who is at the fire?
(c) Mr. Smith.
4. What news does Dally give Ponyboy and Johnny when he comes to see them at the church?
(a) Bob is dead.
(b) There is going to be a rumble between the Socs and greasers.
(c) Soda has moved away.
(d) Johnny's parents are looking for them.
5. What is the name of the horse that Soda loved?
(b) Black Beauty.
(d) Mickey Mouse.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Soda want to do after the big rumble?
2. Why does Cherry decide to leave with the Socs instead of walking with Ponyboy and the greasers?
3. Who slaps Ponyboy after he says something hurtful to Johnny?
4. What is wrong with Ponyboy after the rumble?
5. What prognosis do the doctors give the critically injured character in Chapter 7?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)