|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do the greasers sneak into the drive-in?
(a) It is a challenge.
(b) They don't have the money to pay their way in.
(c) They have been kicked out already.
(d) They don't want anyone to see them.
2. What do the Socs do to Ponyboy at the park?
(a) Hit him with their car.
(b) Chase him out of the park.
(c) Shove his face in the fountain.
(d) Push him to the ground and kick him.
3. Besides Cherry, who is the only person Ponyboy is comfortable talking with?
(d) His mother.
4. Who tells Dally to leave the Soc girls alone?
(b) His mother.
5. What does Ponyboy say to hurt Johnny's feelings when they are walking home from the drive-in?
(a) That Marcia doesn't like Johnny.
(b) That Ponyboy and Johnny are not friends.
(c) That Johnny isn't wanted at home.
(d) That Johnny is like a Soc.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Johnny and Ponyboy get "trapped" at the park?
2. What are the names of the girls Ponyboy and the greasers meet at the drive-in?
3. What does Cherry do to Dally at the drive-in?
4. What do the two boys in the blue car call Johnny, Ponyboy, and Two-Bit?
5. What does Cherry say about Ponyboy's name?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)