|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the Socs do to Ponyboy at the park?
(a) Chase him out of the park.
(b) Hit him with their car.
(c) Push him to the ground and kick him.
(d) Shove his face in the fountain.
2. What does Two-Bit say Dally got caught doing in the parking lot?
(a) Slashing someone's tires.
(b) Drinking beer.
(c) Smoking a cigarette.
(d) Stealing a car.
3. Why doesn't Ponyboy know what is going on during the fight in the park?
(a) He has been stabbed and passes out.
(b) He runs home.
(c) He is unconscious from nearly drowning in the fountain.
(d) Johnny covers his eyes and ears.
4. What time does Ponyboy have to be home from the drive-in?
(a) Whenever he wants.
(c) By sunset.
(d) Ten o'clock.
5. What major event happens in the park that is a turning point in the story?
(a) Johnny shoots Ponyboy.
(b) Ponyboy drowns.
(c) Johnny kills Bob.
(d) Randy gets stabbed.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened to Ponyboy's parents?
2. What do Johnny and Ponyboy need to get once they get to the church?
3. After the fight in the park, where does Dally suggest that Ponyboy and Johnny to go to hide?
4. What are the names of the girls Ponyboy and the greasers meet at the drive-in?
5. What makes Johnny stand up for Dally when the Soc girls put him down?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)