|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After the fight in the park, where does Dally suggest that Ponyboy and Johnny to go to hide?
(c) Back to the park.
2. What do the Socs do to Ponyboy at the park?
(a) Shove his face in the fountain.
(b) Push him to the ground and kick him.
(c) Hit him with their car.
(d) Chase him out of the park.
3. What does Dally give to Ponyboy and Johnny when they go to see him after the fight in the park?
(a) Money and a gun.
(b) A gun.
(c) The phone number of someone who can help.
(d) A car.
4. What is Dallas Winston's nickname?
(d) City Boy.
5. How does Johnny recognize who the Socs in the park are?
(a) Bob calls out Johnny's name.
(b) Ponyboy tells him who they are.
(c) By the rings on Bob's hand.
(d) By Randy's voice.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the two boys in the blue car call Johnny, Ponyboy, and Two-Bit?
2. What major event happens in the park that is a turning point in the story?
3. Why is Ponyboy embarrassed by Dally when they sit near the Soc girls?
4. Who is in the park with Ponyboy and Johnny?
5. After the fight in the park, where do Johnny and Ponyboy go to find help?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)