|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the Socs do to Ponyboy at the park?
(a) Shove his face in the fountain.
(b) Hit him with their car.
(c) Push him to the ground and kick him.
(d) Chase him out of the park.
2. Where do the greasers sit when they are at the drive-in?
(a) With Soda.
(b) At the front of the classroom.
(c) In the front row.
(d) Near the concession stand.
3. What color is the hair of the girl Ponyboy talks to at the drive-in?
4. What prognosis do the doctors give the critically injured character in Chapter 7?
(a) He is blind.
(b) He will be able to go home soon.
(c) He needs brain surgery.
(d) If he lives, he will be crippled for the rest of his life.
5. Why can't Ponyboy speak when he hears of Johnny's condition?
(a) He is afraid he will cry.
(b) He is in shock.
(c) Darry covers his mouth.
(d) The doctor tells him to be silent.
Short Answer Questions
1. After the fight in the park, where do Johnny and Ponyboy go to find help?
2. Who tells Dally to leave the Soc girls alone?
3. Dally tries to comfort Johnny by telling him that he doesn't need _____________.
4. Besides Cherry, who is the only person Ponyboy is comfortable talking with?
5. Who comes over to Ponyboy's house to see him when he gets home from the hospital?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)