|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Ponyboy run into the church during the fire?
(a) To hide from the police.
(b) To save the kids from the fire.
(c) To save his parents.
(d) To get his book.
2. What do Johnny and Ponyboy need to get once they get to the church?
(a) A week's supply of food.
(b) A gun.
(c) A phone book.
(d) A bible.
3. What color is the hair of the girl Ponyboy talks to at the drive-in?
4. Why don't Cherry and Marcia have a car?
(a) They got in a fight with their boyfriends.
(b) The car runs out of gas.
(c) They are grounded.
(d) Someone steals their car.
5. Who does Cherry say Ponyboy looks like?
(b) A horse.
(c) Robert Redford.
(d) His father.
Short Answer Questions
1. What major event happens in the park that is a turning point in the story?
2. What are Johnny's injuries from the fire?
3. What makes Johnny stand up for Dally when the Soc girls put him down?
4. How do Ponyboy and Johnny get to where they are going after leaving Dally's house?
5. Who comes over to Ponyboy's house to see him when he gets home from the hospital?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)