|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who comes over to Ponyboy's house to see him when he gets home from the hospital?
(d) Steve and Two-Bit.
2. What prognosis do the doctors give the critically injured character in Chapter 7?
(a) He is blind.
(b) He needs brain surgery.
(c) If he lives, he will be crippled for the rest of his life.
(d) He will be able to go home soon.
3. How does Ponyboy react when Johnny tells him what has happened in the park?
(a) He calls Darry.
(b) He runs home.
(c) He starts screaming hysterically.
(d) He punches Johnny.
4. What does Cherry tell the cops about Bob's murder?
(a) That he is not really dead.
(b) That it was self-defense.
(c) That she killed Bob.
(d) That Ponyboy killed Bob.
5. What do the Socs do to Ponyboy at the park?
(a) Push him to the ground and kick him.
(b) Shove his face in the fountain.
(c) Chase him out of the park.
(d) Hit him with their car.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is in the ambulance with Ponyboy?
2. After the fight in the park, where does Dally suggest that Ponyboy and Johnny to go to hide?
3. What does Soda want to do after the big rumble?
4. What does Cherry say about Ponyboy's name?
5. What does Johnny ask Dally when he comes to the church?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)