|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are Johnny's injuries from the fire?
(a) A broken neck.
(b) Two broken legs.
(c) A broken back and 3rd degree burns.
(d) A concussion and bad burns.
2. Who is the youngest boy at the rumble?
3. Dally tries to comfort Johnny by telling him that he doesn't need _____________.
(a) His parents.
(b) A job.
(c) To finish school.
(d) A lawyer.
4. Who tells Ponyboy in Chapter 9 that he shouldn't fight in the rumble?
5. Besides Cherry, who is the only person Ponyboy is comfortable talking with?
(a) His mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. When he awakes after passing out from the fire in Chapter 6, why does Ponyboy wonder if he and Johnny have been caught by the cops?
2. As he is dying, what does Johnny tell Ponyboy to do?
3. Who wins the rumble?
4. Where do Johnny, Ponyboy, and Two-Bit walk to with Cherry and Marcia after they leave the movies?
5. Why does Ponyboy run into the church during the fire?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)