|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Ponyboy think started the fire?
(a) The kids.
(b) The Socs.
(d) He and Johnny.
2. Who tells Ponyboy in Chapter 9 that he shouldn't fight in the rumble?
3. As he is dying, what does Johnny tell Ponyboy to do?
(a) Run away from home.
(b) Stay gold.
(c) Write a book.
(d) Stay true to himself.
4. What is the name of the grown-up who is at the fire?
(c) Mr. Smith.
5. When he awakes after passing out from the fire in Chapter 6, why does Ponyboy wonder if he and Johnny have been caught by the cops?
(a) He can't find Johnny.
(b) He hears the ambulance siren.
(c) He is wearing handcuffs.
(d) He is in a police car.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Ponyboy pass out after the fire?
2. What time does Ponyboy have to be home from the drive-in?
3. Where do Johnny and Ponyboy go after Cherry and Marcia leave with the Socs?
4. What are Ponyboy and Soda supposed to do if the cops show up at the rumble?
5. Why doesn't Dally want Johnny to go to jail?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)