1. What is Ponyboy doing at the beginning of Chapter 1?
(a) Reading a book.
(b) Sitting in a classroom.
(c) Kissing a girl.
(d) Leaving a movie theater.
2. What celebrity does Ponyboy wish he looked like?
(a) Clark Gable.
(b) Paul Newman.
(c) Gary Cooper.
(d) Rock Hudson.
3. How many brothers does Ponyboy have?
4. Who does Ponyboy love the most out of anyone?
(a) His parents.
5. What part of town is Ponyboy from?
(a) The West side.
(b) The East side.
(c) The suburbs.
(d) The ghetto.
6. What do the rich kids call Ponyboy and his friends?
7. What do Ponyboy and his gang call the rich kids?
8. What activity is common to the greasers?
(a) All answers are correct.
(b) Driving old cars.
(c) Holding up gas stations.
(d) Gang fights.
9. What happened to Ponyboy's parents?
(a) The moved to another town.
(b) They were killed in a car wreck.
(c) They lost all their money in the stock market.
(d) They were murdered.
This section contains 4,123 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)