1. What is Ponyboy doing at the beginning of Chapter 1?
(a) Leaving a movie theater.
(b) Reading a book.
(c) Kissing a girl.
(d) Sitting in a classroom.
2. What celebrity does Ponyboy wish he looked like?
(a) Paul Newman.
(b) Rock Hudson.
(c) Clark Gable.
(d) Gary Cooper.
3. How many brothers does Ponyboy have?
4. Who does Ponyboy love the most out of anyone?
(b) His parents.
5. What part of town is Ponyboy from?
(a) The West side.
(b) The ghetto.
(c) The East side.
(d) The suburbs.
6. What do the rich kids call Ponyboy and his friends?
7. What do Ponyboy and his gang call the rich kids?
8. What activity is common to the greasers?
(a) Holding up gas stations.
(b) Driving old cars.
(c) Gang fights.
(d) All answers are correct.
9. What happened to Ponyboy's parents?
(a) They were murdered.
(b) They lost all their money in the stock market.
(c) They were killed in a car wreck.
(d) The moved to another town.
This section contains 4,123 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)