Mid-Book Test (up to Part 1, Chapter 5, The Three Lessons of Joe Flom)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. What do many of the children of the Borgenichts family and those like them become?
2. What is Langan unprepared to do?
3. What is one way in which Flom's life is affected by the second lesson of Joe Flom?
4. To whom does Gladwell compare Oppenheimer?
5. What does access via terminals replace at Joy's college?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. What does Wolf investigate and what does he learn?
This section contains 1,470 words|
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)