|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the second lesson of Joe Flom?
(a) Litigious distribution.
(b) High birth rates.
(c) Luck of the Draw.
(d) Demographic luck.
2. What do Koreans and Colombians have in common?
(a) Many plane crashes.
(b) A culture of honor.
(c) A high PDI.
(d) A very low PDI.
3. What does Korean airlines realize is a large part of their problem?
(a) Their old planes.
(b) Their pay structure.
(c) Their lack of good mechanics.
(d) Their cultural legacy.
4. What determines the amount of crops taken by the government each year?
(a) It is fixed.
(b) It fluctuates depending on how much the government puts out.
(c) The weather.
(d) Any wars going on.
5. What does Korean Airlines perform?
(a) A extensive retrofit of their planes.
(b) Fire all of the employees.
(c) An internal audit.
(d) An upgrade to their planes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What firms are run by Christian men who live in the suburbs?
2. What do some countries consider doing with Korean Airlines?
3. How are rice plants weeded and harvested?
4. What percentage above the average student do KIPP students attend school?
5. How many people are killed in the crash of flight 801?
Short Essay Questions
1. How is a work ethic related to growing rice?
2. Describe the plane crash of Korean Airlines Flight 801 in 1997.
3. What evidence is there that summer vacations may be hindering the success of many students?
4. What is entailed in growing rice?
5. What are proxy wars?
6. What experiment do Dov Cohen and Richard Nisbett conduct in the 1990s?
7. What does Suren Ratwatte say about a Colombian airliner that crashes in New York?
8. How does Harlan gain notoriety in its early days?
9. How does understanding math relate to growing rice?
10. What does Gladwell say about early American educational theorists?
This section contains 955 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)