1. What does Gladwell say Roseto, Pennsylvania is an example of?
2. What time period is the first example of an outlier from?
The first half of the 20th century.
3. What group of people founded Roseto, Pennsylvania?
4. From what town in Europe are most of the early residents of Roseto, Pennsylvania?
5. What is the main business of Roseto in the early years of its founding?
6. What do the residents of Roseto reconstruct?
An American version of their Italian homeland.
This section contains 5,027 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)