Short Answer Questions Key
1. What does Gladwell say Roseto, Pennsylvania is an example of?
2. What is the time of the first example of an outlier?
The first half of the 20th century.
3. What group of people founded Roseto, Pennsylvania?
4. From what town in Europe are most of the early residents?
5. What is the main business of Roseto in the early years of its founding?
6. What do the residents of Roseto reconstruct?
An American version of their Italian homeland.
This section contains 5,008 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)