|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue, A Jamaican Story.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From what are of the world are the highest-scoring students in the field of math?
(a) South America.
(b) North America.
2. What occasionally erupts into violence and murder?
(a) A feud between the Howards and Turners.
(b) Competition to hire garment workers.
(c) A yearly festival in Harlan.
(d) Competition to buy potential mining land.
3. Where does Langan end up living?
(a) Rural Wyoming.
(b) Rural Mississippi.
(c) Rural South Dakota.
(d) Rural Missouri.
4. With whom does Wolf speak at Roseto?
(a) A local politician.
(b) A local physician.
(c) Several sociology professors.
(d) Several local ministers.
5. What does Gladwell call having a higher IQ?
(a) A blessing.
(b) A curse.
(c) An advantage.
(d) A liability.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Chris Langan?
2. What is the Stanford-Binet test?
3. What is the name of the hockey team Gladwell examines in detail?
4. What is one characteristic of a rice paddy?
5. What does the town of Roseto have in great abundance when Wolf is conducting his investigations?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)