|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue, A Jamaican Story.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What percentage above the average student do KIPP students attend school?
2. Who is Anders Ericcson?
(a) A sociologist.
(b) A psychiatrist.
(c) A statistician.
(d) A psychologist.
3. What do the Borgenichts have that is in demand in the United States?
(a) Skills as artists.
(b) Knowledge of wine making.
(d) Skills as tailors.
4. When is Harlan settled?
5. Who is most likely to get into gifted programs in the school system Gladwell mentions?
(a) Those whose parents push their child to succeed.
(b) Those who were not premature babies.
(c) Those who are the oldest of the year group.
(d) Those who are from the middle class and higher.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many of the musicians make it to the highest level of musicianship through talent alone?
2. What does Gladwell think that being taller than another basketball player will do for a basketball player?
3. What does Wolf investigate among the families of Roseto?
4. What time period is the first example of an outlier from?
5. What did early American educational theorists claim about education?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)