|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue, A Jamaican Story.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Langan once make an appearance that Gladwell mentions?
(a) A chess meet.
(b) A Senate investigation committee.
(c) A group of anthropologists in Brazil.
(d) A television quiz show.
2. How is Langan's family situated financially?
(a) Very wealthy.
(b) Middle class.
(c) Very poor.
(d) Upper class.
3. How many of the musicians make it to the highest level of musicianship through talent alone?
(a) 25 percent.
(b) 0 percent.
(c) 40 percent.
(d) 10 percent.
4. What does Korean airlines realize is a large part of their problem?
(a) Their old planes.
(b) Their pay structure.
(c) Their lack of good mechanics.
(d) Their cultural legacy.
5. What do the Borgenichts have that is in demand in the United States?
(a) Skills as tailors.
(b) Knowledge of wine making.
(d) Skills as artists.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the men have to do after performing the task asked of them?
2. From what are of the world are the highest-scoring students in the field of math?
3. Which country's public school system has a similar effect to that found in Hungarian and Czechoslovakian soccer leagues?
4. Where is Harlan?
5. How does the country which Gladwell is discussing determine the cut-off date for hockey players?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)