|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue, A Jamaican Story.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does this band seem to come out of nowhere to rocket to stardom?
(a) Late 1950s.
2. What does Gladwell delay discussing until the next chapter?
(a) The rest of Terman's story.
(b) How to use innate intelligence even if you do not have a high IQ.
(c) Why highly intelligent people are seldom successful.
(d) The rest of Langan's story.
3. What does Gladwell call having a higher IQ?
(a) An advantage.
(b) A blessing.
(c) A curse.
(d) A liability.
4. What can Chinese farmers do if they produce more than the taxed amount?
(a) Gladwell does not say.
(b) They are only allowed to produce a certain amount.
(c) Keep it.
(d) Share it.
5. What does Langan display at a very young age?
(a) A lack of social skills.
(b) Average intelligence.
(c) The appearance of being slow.
(d) Remarkable intelligence.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Anders Ericcson?
2. What is one way in which Flom's life is affected by the second lesson of Joe Flom?
3. Who are Donald and Daisy?
4. How are children grouped to play hockey in the country Gladwell discusses?
5. What grade level is the school?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)