|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue, A Jamaican Story.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Bill Joy?
(a) An Apple programmer.
(b) A computer programmer.
(c) A entrepreneur in the field of art.
(d) A entrepreneur in the field of sports.
2. What is the age when this countries hockey play is at the pinnacle of success for young people?
3. Where does it crash?
(c) North Korea.
4. What do the pilots instruments indicate?
(a) He is out of fuel.
(b) He is lower than he expects to be.
(c) He has lots of fuel.
(d) He is higher than he expects to be.
5. Who are Donald and Daisy?
(a) Gladwell's children.
(b) Gladwell's parents.
(c) Gladwell's maternal grandparents.
(d) Gladwell's paternal grandparents.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do some players from the highest young people's hockey team sometimes go on to do?
2. Who is most likely to get into gifted programs in the school system Gladwell mentions?
3. Why does Langan despair of publishing his theory?
4. Why does the pilot have difficulty seeing the runway?
5. What does Gladwell call having a higher IQ?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)