|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue, A Jamaican Story.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the school that Gladwell focuses on in "Marita's Bargan"?
(d) South Bronx.
2. Where does Joe Flom grow up?
(b) Washington, D. C.
3. With whom does Bill Gates found Microsoft?
(a) Paul Allen.
(b) Bill Joy.
(c) Steve Jobs.
(d) He founds it by himself.
4. From what country are the hockey players that Gladwell discusses?
(d) The United States.
5. What does Gladwell say about his great-great-great grandmother?
(a) She was a slave.
(b) She was part of a mass exodus from Jamaica.
(c) She was from Peru.
(d) She was educated in England.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is most likely to get into gifted programs in the school system Gladwell mentions?
2. How are these proxy wars characterized?
3. What does Gladwell find out about soccer leagues in Hungary and Czechoslovakia?
4. Who settles Harlan?
5. In what year does Joy start college?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)