|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue, A Jamaican Story.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who are from Jamaica?
(a) Gladwell's in-laws.
(b) Gladwell's ancestors.
(c) The family down the street from Gladwell's house.
(d) The next door neighbors of Gladwell.
2. Who are the Borgenichts?
(a) A family of vintners in New York.
(b) A family in the garment industry in New York.
(c) A family of lawyers from New England.
(d) A group who eschew luxury.
3. What does Roger notice about the majority of the hockey players in the game he is watching?
(a) Most are all at least 70 kg. in weight.
(b) Most are born in the first three months of the year.
(c) Most are at least 180 cm. tall.
(d) Most are all born close to midnight.
4. What opportunity does Joy have that few students had at that time?
(a) The opportunity to study the results of his coding.
(b) The opportunity to spend 1,000 hours on programming.
(c) The opportunity to spend 15,000 hours on programming.
(d) The opportunity to spend 10,000 hours on programming.
5. Where does it crash?
(d) North Korea.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who are the Hatfields and McCoys?
2. What is Langan unprepared to do?
3. How does the country which Gladwell is discussing determine the cut-off date for hockey players?
4. What is the Memorial Cup?
5. What is the Stanford-Binet test?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)