|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue, A Jamaican Story.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the school that Gladwell focuses on in "Marita's Bargan"?
(c) South Bronx.
2. What determines the amount of crops taken by the government each year?
(a) It fluctuates depending on how much the government puts out.
(b) The weather.
(c) It is fixed.
(d) Any wars going on.
3. What college does Joy attend?
(a) UC Berkeley.
(d) University of Michigan.
4. What does Oppenheimer succeed in getting himself appointed as?
(a) The CIA couterintelligence division.
(b) The leader of the Manhattan Project.
(c) The FBI's forensics unit.
(d) A professorship at MIT.
5. What does Terman believe will be true of individuals with high IQ scores?
(a) They will be more often on the fringes of society.
(b) They will be successful adults.
(c) They will be social misfits.
(d) They will be the ones who create most of the inventions that are patented.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does a feudal lord take from his farmers?
2. Of what does Gladwell say he hopes his readers are skeptical?
3. What is the main business of Roseto in the early years of its founding?
4. With whom does Bill Gates found Microsoft?
5. What do the men have to do after performing the task asked of them?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)