|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue, A Jamaican Story.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who are the Borgenichts?
(a) A family of lawyers from New England.
(b) A group who eschew luxury.
(c) A family in the garment industry in New York.
(d) A family of vintners in New York.
2. What is Joe Flom's occupation?
(a) CEO of a trade corporation.
(d) CEO of a technological corporation.
3. What does Gladwell say has a threshold?
(d) The accuracy of IQ tests.
4. What does Wolf investigate among the families of Roseto?
(a) Their diet.
(b) Their outlooks on life.
(c) Their family history.
(d) Their income status.
5. What does Gladwell call having a higher IQ?
(a) A blessing.
(b) An advantage.
(c) A curse.
(d) A liability.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does this band get their start playing?
2. To whom does Gladwell compare Oppenheimer?
3. How do the experimenters know if the men's hormone levels rise?
4. What did the early American educational theorists claim about long hours of school?
5. How are Oppenheimer's social skills?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)