|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue, A Jamaican Story.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do Flom and his colleagues take on proxy wars?
(a) They are able to save the companies a great deal of money.
(b) They enjoy figuring out how to keep it just legal.
(c) They like the excitement of it.
(d) They are excluded from taking more respectable work.
2. How is Langan's family situated financially?
(a) Very wealthy.
(b) Upper class.
(c) Very poor.
(d) Middle class.
3. How is the pilot described?
(a) An alcoholic.
(b) Fairly inexperienced.
(c) A workaholic.
(d) Very experienced.
4. What do farmers of the Middle Ages do in the summer in Europe?
(a) They are mostly idle.
(b) They work on making the earth better for planting.
(c) They separate seeds and set out starter pots.
(d) They do the sewing and mending.
5. What keeps Langan from talking his way into some class changes at the second college he attends?
(a) A lack of social skills.
(b) A lack of drive.
(c) An unusually strong deference to authority.
(d) An inferiority complex.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do farmers in Europe in the Middle Ages go into a sort of hibernation state?
2. What do some countries consider doing with Korean Airlines?
3. How many crashes has Korean Airlines experienced in the past twenty years at the time of this study?
4. Why does Langan drop out of the second college he attends?
5. What does Langan work on using his intelligence?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)