|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue, A Jamaican Story.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the school that Gladwell focuses on in "Marita's Bargan"?
(d) South Bronx.
2. What determines the amount of crops taken by the government each year?
(a) Any wars going on.
(b) The weather.
(c) It fluctuates depending on how much the government puts out.
(d) It is fixed.
3. What is the KIPP Academy?
(a) A private, well-funded high school.
(b) A public high school.
(c) The school that Marita goes to.
(d) A private, well-funded elementary school.
4. What do many of the children of the Borgenichts family and those like them become?
(b) Doctors and lawyers.
(d) Artists in various areas.
5. What does George Hofstede research?
(a) Plane crashes.
(b) Training routines.
(c) Cultural differences within a country.
(d) Cultural differences among countries.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does this band seem to come out of nowhere to rocket to stardom?
2. What is the computer center where Joy goes to college like at that time?
3. How are these proxy wars characterized?
4. From what country are the hockey players that Gladwell discusses?
5. To where does Langan transfer from his first college?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)