|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue, A Jamaican Story.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what year does Joy start college?
2. Who does Gladwell's mother marry?
(a) A physics professor.
(b) A doctor.
(c) A solicitor.
(d) A math professor.
3. How are children grouped to play hockey in the country Gladwell discusses?
(a) By class.
(b) By size.
(c) By region.
(d) By age.
4. What firms are run by Christian men who live in the suburbs?
(a) White shoe law firms.
(b) White shirt law firms.
(c) Black tie law firms.
(d) Black shoe law firms.
5. Where does Langan earn a scholarship to college?
(c) Oregon State.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Gladwell say one has to have to gain success?
2. From what are of the world are the highest-scoring students in the field of math?
3. What does Joy do almost day in and day out at college?
4. What was the leading killer of men under the age of 65 in the 1950s?
5. Where does Langan end up living?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)