|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue, A Jamaican Story.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Roger Barnsley?
(a) A British hockey coach.
(b) A Canadian psychologist.
(c) A German psychiatrist.
(d) A Swedish exercise physiologist.
2. Why do Flom and his colleagues take on proxy wars?
(a) They are excluded from taking more respectable work.
(b) They are able to save the companies a great deal of money.
(c) They enjoy figuring out how to keep it just legal.
(d) They like the excitement of it.
3. Who is Stewart Wolf?
(a) One of Gladwell's co-researchers.
(b) A sociologist.
(c) A lawyer.
(d) A physician and professor.
4. From what are of the world are the highest-scoring students in the field of math?
(a) South America.
(d) North America.
5. To whom does Gladwell compare Oppenheimer?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the age when this countries hockey play is at the pinnacle of success for young people?
2. Who developed the Stanford-Binet test?
3. How many people are killed in the crash of flight 801?
4. With whom does Wolf speak at Roseto?
5. Whose success does Gladwell discuss in the Epilogue?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)