|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue, A Jamaican Story.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the pilots instruments indicate?
(a) He is lower than he expects to be.
(b) He is out of fuel.
(c) He has lots of fuel.
(d) He is higher than he expects to be.
2. Who are the Howards and Turners?
(a) Two large families who settle in Harlan.
(b) Two families who go into the garment business in Harlan.
(c) Two families who continuously intermarry.
(d) Two families who go into the mining business in Harlan.
3. Of what does Gladwell say he hopes his readers are skeptical?
(a) The need for success.
(b) Typical rags-to-riches stories.
(c) Gladwell's statistics.
(d) Typical people.
4. Who are Donald and Daisy?
(a) Gladwell's paternal grandparents.
(b) Gladwell's children.
(c) Gladwell's parents.
(d) Gladwell's maternal grandparents.
5. What does Gladwell say is an inviolate part of the school year?
(a) Moving from grade to grade without challenge.
(b) Changing classes.
(c) Summer vacation.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many of the musicians make it to the highest level of musicianship through talent alone?
2. What grade level is the school?
3. What do many of the children of the Borgenichts family and those like them become?
4. Who is Anders Ericcson?
5. From what region of the country are the angriest subjects?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)