|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue, A Jamaican Story.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do many of the children of the Borgenichts family and those like them become?
(b) Artists in various areas.
(d) Doctors and lawyers.
2. What is the Stanford-Binet test?
(a) A test for mutant genes in a family line.
(b) A test for intelligence.
(c) A test for behavior psychosis.
(d) A test for unusual blood patterns.
3. How are rice plants weeded and harvested?
(a) By hand.
(b) It depends on the species of rice.
(c) With two special machines.
(d) With one machine.
4. What does Langan work on using his intelligence?
(a) A theory of the universe.
(b) A theory of energy.
(c) A theory to suplement the 100 monkey theory.
(d) A theory of instantaneous space travel.
5. Who are the Borgenichts?
(a) A group who eschew luxury.
(b) A family of lawyers from New England.
(c) A family of vintners in New York.
(d) A family in the garment industry in New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. What band does Gladwell examine in this chapter?
2. What does Gladwell say about his great-great-great grandmother?
3. How often does the rice farmer have to tend to the rice paddies?
4. With whom does Wolf speak at Roseto?
5. What does Gladwell conclude about the heart health of Roseto's residents?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)