|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue, A Jamaican Story.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Joy cheat a program to obtain?
(a) Codes for the university's class schedules.
(b) Codes for using all the available programs.
(c) Unlimited time on the computer.
(d) Codes for the university's grades.
2. Who is Stewart Wolf?
(a) A physician and professor.
(b) A lawyer.
(c) A sociologist.
(d) One of Gladwell's co-researchers.
3. What does Gladwell call the culture of many people who settle in Kentucky?
(a) Culture of knowledge.
(b) Culture of honor.
(c) Culture of religion.
(d) Culture of belief.
4. What does Wolf investigate among the families of Roseto?
(a) Their outlooks on life.
(b) Their income status.
(c) Their diet.
(d) Their family history.
5. What is the name of the hockey team Gladwell examines in detail?
(a) Medicine Hat Tigers.
(b) Coyote of Fortune.
(c) Medicine Wheel.
(d) Wolf Moon Raiders.
Short Answer Questions
1. Through what age range are the school children tracked?
2. Gladwell says the Borgenichts are successful but never what?
3. How are children grouped to play hockey in the country Gladwell discusses?
4. Where does Langan grow up?
5. What do the men have to do after performing the task asked of them?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)