|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 8, Rice Paddies and Math Tests.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What band does Gladwell examine in this chapter?
(a) The Doors.
(b) The Beatles.
(c) Herman's Hermits.
(d) Led Zeppelin.
2. With whom does Wolf speak at Roseto?
(a) A local politician.
(b) Several local ministers.
(c) Several sociology professors.
(d) A local physician.
3. What does Gladwell say one has to have to gain success?
(a) Just smart enough.
(b) High intelligence and a good family life.
(c) Just high intelligence.
(d) High intelligence and motivation.
4. What company does Joy co-found?
(c) Sun Microsystems.
5. Why does Langan drop out of the second college he attends?
(a) He hates the core required courses.
(b) His schedule is not flexible.
(c) He gets in trouble for breaking the rules.
(d) He hates the climate.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Oppenheimer succeed in getting himself appointed as?
2. Who developed the Stanford-Binet test?
3. What is the PDI of people of the United States?
4. Who is Chris Langan?
5. Why do Flom and his colleagues take on proxy wars?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)