|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 8, Rice Paddies and Math Tests.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the single most important reason for the success of a group of musicians Ericcson studies?
(a) Innate ability.
(b) Exposure at an early age.
(c) Parental support.
2. When does Wolf visit Roseto?
(c) The 1950s.
(d) The 1990s.
3. What time period is the first example of an outlier from?
(a) The first half of the 20th century.
(b) Mid-to late 20th century.
(c) The first decade of the 21st century.
(d) The last decade of the 19th century.
4. What does Korean airlines realize is a large part of their problem?
(a) Their cultural legacy.
(b) Their lack of good mechanics.
(c) Their pay structure.
(d) Their old planes.
5. What do Barnsley and a colleague find when they do further investigation into the entire country's professional hockey teams?
(a) Most are all born close to midnight.
(b) Most are all at least 70 kg. in weight.
(c) Most are born in the first three months of the year.
(d) Most are at least 180 cm. tall.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Langan display at a very young age?
2. How are these proxy wars characterized?
3. Through what age range are the school children tracked?
4. Where does Langan grow up?
5. What pattern does Gladwell examine in Kentucky?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)