|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 8, Rice Paddies and Math Tests.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Langan earn a scholarship to college?
(a) Oregon State.
2. What do the residents of Roseto reconstruct?
(a) An American version of the structure of European society.
(b) An experiment in moving from a lower to middle class.
(c) An American version of their Italian homeland.
(d) An experiment in liberality.
3. What occasionally erupts into violence and murder?
(a) A yearly festival in Harlan.
(b) Competition to hire garment workers.
(c) Competition to buy potential mining land.
(d) A feud between the Howards and Turners.
4. What is Suren Ratwatte's area of expertise?
(a) How human behavior can affect longevity.
(b) How human behavior can affect flight safety.
(c) How human behavior can affect success.
(d) How human behavior can affect perceived threats.
5. What is 30 to 35 percent lower in Roseto than the rest of the country?
(a) Death rate from heart disease.
(b) Death rate from strokes.
(c) Suicide rate.
(d) Divorce rate.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the age when this countries hockey play is at the pinnacle of success for young people?
2. When does Korean Airline flight 801 crash?
3. What is Oppenheimer able to do even though he has some disadvantages?
4. What do the ask some college-aged men to do?
5. What do Barnsley and a colleague find when they do further investigation into the entire country's professional hockey teams?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)