|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 8, Rice Paddies and Math Tests.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Gladwell delay discussing until the next chapter?
(a) The rest of Langan's story.
(b) How to use innate intelligence even if you do not have a high IQ.
(c) Why highly intelligent people are seldom successful.
(d) The rest of Terman's story.
2. Where does Langan end up living?
(a) Rural Mississippi.
(b) Rural South Dakota.
(c) Rural Missouri.
(d) Rural Wyoming.
3. Why does the pilot have difficulty seeing the runway?
(a) Heavy smoke.
(b) The electricity is off.
(c) Heavy rain.
(d) Heavy fog.
4. What data does the table that Gladwell consults to theorize the success of some of the best hockey players in the country include?
(a) Names, position, birth date, hometown.
(b) Just names and hometown.
(c) Just names and position.
(d) Just birth date.
5. What does Roger notice about the majority of the hockey players in the game he is watching?
(a) Most are all at least 70 kg. in weight.
(b) Most are born in the first three months of the year.
(c) Most are all born close to midnight.
(d) Most are at least 180 cm. tall.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who utters an audible insult to some of the men in the experiment?
2. What does Joy cheat a program to obtain?
3. What is the single most important reason for the success of a group of musicians Ericcson studies?
4. When does Korean Airline flight 801 crash?
5. What is one characteristic of a rice paddy?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)