|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 8, Rice Paddies and Math Tests.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Langan's family situated financially?
(a) Very poor.
(b) Upper class.
(c) Middle class.
(d) Very wealthy.
2. What does the ground have to be like for a successful rice paddy?
(d) Well drained.
3. Who is Stewart Wolf?
(a) One of Gladwell's co-researchers.
(b) A physician and professor.
(c) A lawyer.
(d) A sociologist.
4. What do some players from the highest young people's hockey team sometimes go on to do?
(a) Teach hockey in colleges.
(b) Coach professional hockey teams.
(c) Play professionally.
(d) There is no common thing that some of the young people do.
5. What is the second lesson of Joe Flom?
(a) Luck of the Draw.
(b) High birth rates.
(c) Litigious distribution.
(d) Demographic luck.
Short Answer Questions
1. What makes Wolf think it is not the region that is healthy?
2. At what university does Lewis Terman teach?
3. What does Lewis Terman begin doing in the 1920s?
4. When is Harlan settled?
5. Who developed the Stanford-Binet test?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)