|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 8, Rice Paddies and Math Tests.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does this band get their start playing?
(a) Dublin, Ireland.
(b) Hamburg, Germany.
(c) Birmingham, England.
(d) Paris, France.
2. What does Gladwell address before he finishes the story about Chris Langan?
(a) The idea of IQ having very litte accuracy.
(b) The school system in which Langan grows up.
(c) The subject of IQ.
(d) The family of geniuses from which Langan comes.
3. How is Langan's family situated financially?
(a) Middle class.
(b) Very wealthy.
(c) Upper class.
(d) Very poor.
4. At what university does Lewis Terman teach?
(a) UC Berkeley.
5. How are rice plants weeded and harvested?
(a) With two special machines.
(b) By hand.
(c) It depends on the species of rice.
(d) With one machine.
Short Answer Questions
1. What data does the table that Gladwell consults to theorize the success of some of the best hockey players in the country include?
2. What does Korean airlines realize is a large part of their problem?
3. Who is Bill Joy?
4. What does Oppenheimer succeed in getting himself appointed as?
5. What does Wolf investigate among the families of Roseto?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)