|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 8, Rice Paddies and Math Tests.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What computer language does Joy help create?
2. What was the leading killer of men under the age of 65 in the 1950s?
(a) Car accidents.
(c) Heart attacks.
(d) Infectious diseases.
3. What do the Borgenichts have that is in demand in the United States?
(a) Skills as tailors.
(c) Skills as artists.
(d) Knowledge of wine making.
4. What is the single most important reason for the success of a group of musicians Ericcson studies?
(a) Innate ability.
(c) Exposure at an early age.
(d) Parental support.
5. What determines the amount of crops taken by the government each year?
(a) It is fixed.
(b) Any wars going on.
(c) The weather.
(d) It fluctuates depending on how much the government puts out.
Short Answer Questions
1. From what are of the world are the highest-scoring students in the field of math?
2. What does access via terminals replace at Joy's college?
3. Where do Cohen and Nisbett conduct an experiment?
4. What does Gladwell say Roseto, Pennsylvania is an example of?
5. How do the experimenters know if the men's hormone levels rise?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)