|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 8, Rice Paddies and Math Tests.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Joy cheat a program to obtain?
(a) Unlimited time on the computer.
(b) Codes for the university's class schedules.
(c) Codes for the university's grades.
(d) Codes for using all the available programs.
2. What determines the amount of crops taken by the government each year?
(a) The weather.
(b) It is fixed.
(c) It fluctuates depending on how much the government puts out.
(d) Any wars going on.
3. Where does it crash?
(d) North Korea.
4. How many of the musicians make it to the highest level of musicianship through talent alone?
(a) 0 percent.
(b) 10 percent.
(c) 40 percent.
(d) 25 percent.
5. What do the pilots instruments indicate?
(a) He has lots of fuel.
(b) He is out of fuel.
(c) He is higher than he expects to be.
(d) He is lower than he expects to be.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who are the Borgenichts?
2. What is the age when this countries hockey play is at the pinnacle of success for young people?
3. Who settles Harlan?
4. What is one group of people worldwide who have developed the culture Gladwell examines in Kentucky?
5. What does Gladwell delay discussing until the next chapter?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)