|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 7, The Ethnic Theory of Plane Crashes.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What health issue is rarely seen in Roseto at the time Wolf visits the town?
(a) Heart disease.
(d) Lung cancer.
2. To what characteristic does Gladwell compare the importance of IQ?
(a) The importance of upper body strength to a rock climber.
(b) The importance of muscle to a football player.
(c) The importance of good looks for acting.
(d) The importance of height to a basketball player.
3. Who is Anders Ericcson?
(a) A psychologist.
(b) A statistician.
(c) A psychiatrist.
(d) A sociologist.
4. What does Korean airlines realize is a large part of their problem?
(a) Their pay structure.
(b) Their lack of good mechanics.
(c) Their old planes.
(d) Their cultural legacy.
5. What does Korean airlines determine about their flight crew members?
(a) They are inattentive and undertrained.
(b) They are average for the airline industry.
(c) They are unhappy.
(d) They are some of the best trained in the airline industry.
Short Answer Questions
1. With whom does Wolf speak at Roseto?
2. What is the PDI of people of the United States?
3. Who is Bill Joy?
4. From what town in Europe are most of the early residents of Roseto, Pennsylvania?
5. What does Roger notice about the majority of the hockey players in the game he is watching?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)