|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 7, The Ethnic Theory of Plane Crashes.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Oppenheimer able to do even though he has some disadvantages?
(a) Make a game plan and stick to it.
(b) Believe in himself.
(c) Believe in the basic goodness in people.
(d) Convince people to help him.
2. What is the Stanford-Binet test?
(a) A test for mutant genes in a family line.
(b) A test for intelligence.
(c) A test for behavior psychosis.
(d) A test for unusual blood patterns.
3. Why does Joe Flom have trouble getting a job after college?
(a) From being Jewish.
(b) From being Irish.
(c) Because he did not make good grades in college.
(d) From being Hispanic.
4. When is Harlan settled?
5. What company does Joy co-found?
(d) Sun Microsystems.
Short Answer Questions
1. How are Oppenheimer's social skills?
2. Of what heritage is Joe Flom?
3. How does the country which Gladwell is discussing determine the cut-off date for hockey players?
4. What does Oppenheimer succeed in getting himself appointed as?
5. To what characteristic does Gladwell compare the importance of IQ?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)