|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 7, The Ethnic Theory of Plane Crashes.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What computer language does Joy help create?
2. Why does Langan lose his scholarship?
(a) He fails to work the amount of hours he is supposed to.
(b) His mother does not turn in required paperwork.
(c) He will not major in what is required by the scholarship.
(d) His grades fall.
3. What opportunity does Joy have that few students had at that time?
(a) The opportunity to spend 10,000 hours on programming.
(b) The opportunity to study the results of his coding.
(c) The opportunity to spend 15,000 hours on programming.
(d) The opportunity to spend 1,000 hours on programming.
4. How is the pilot described?
(a) A workaholic.
(b) Fairly inexperienced.
(c) Very experienced.
(d) An alcoholic.
5. How many hours does one have to practice something to become an expert?
(d) It depends upon how complex the task is.
Short Answer Questions
1. What firms are run by Christian men who live in the suburbs?
2. What is Joe Flom's occupation?
3. Who settles Harlan?
4. At what university does Lewis Terman teach?
5. Who developed the Stanford-Binet test?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)