|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 7, The Ethnic Theory of Plane Crashes.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Joe Flom's occupation?
(a) CEO of a technological corporation.
(b) CEO of a trade corporation.
2. What is the PDI of people of the United States?
(a) About in the middle.
(c) It's never been measured.
3. What is the computer center where Joy goes to college like at that time?
(a) In the top 10 percent of university computer programs.
(b) Just beginning.
(c) In the top 25 percent of university computer programs.
(d) The best in the world.
4. How are Oppenheimer's social skills?
(a) Extremely high.
(b) Barely adequate.
5. From what country are the hockey players that Gladwell discusses?
(d) The United States.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the country which Gladwell is discussing determine the cut-off date for hockey players?
2. What is the age when this countries hockey play is at the pinnacle of success for young people?
3. What time period is the first example of an outlier from?
4. What occasionally erupts into violence and murder?
5. Why does Flom and those of his generation have their pick of good schools?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)