|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 7, The Ethnic Theory of Plane Crashes.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does George Hofstede research?
(a) Plane crashes.
(b) Training routines.
(c) Cultural differences among countries.
(d) Cultural differences within a country.
2. What do the men have to do after performing the task asked of them?
(a) Walk down a hall to hand it in.
(b) Undergo a battery of psychological tests.
(c) Share their experience with an audience.
(d) Write up their impressions of the experience.
3. To what characteristic does Gladwell compare the importance of IQ?
(a) The importance of good looks for acting.
(b) The importance of upper body strength to a rock climber.
(c) The importance of muscle to a football player.
(d) The importance of height to a basketball player.
4. What does Gladwell call the culture of many people who settle in Kentucky?
(a) Culture of knowledge.
(b) Culture of belief.
(c) Culture of honor.
(d) Culture of religion.
5. When does Korean Airline flight 801 crash?
Short Answer Questions
1. How are children grouped to play hockey in the country Gladwell discusses?
2. With whom does Wolf speak at Roseto?
3. What does Joy cheat a program to obtain?
4. What does Korean Airlines perform?
5. Who settles Harlan?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)