|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 7, The Ethnic Theory of Plane Crashes.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Roger notice about the majority of the hockey players in the game he is watching?
(a) Most are all born close to midnight.
(b) Most are all at least 70 kg. in weight.
(c) Most are at least 180 cm. tall.
(d) Most are born in the first three months of the year.
2. When does Wolf visit Roseto?
(b) The 1990s.
(c) The 1950s.
3. When is Harlan settled?
4. What data does the table that Gladwell consults to theorize the success of some of the best hockey players in the country include?
(a) Just names and position.
(b) Just names and hometown.
(c) Names, position, birth date, hometown.
(d) Just birth date.
5. What does Gladwell call having a higher IQ?
(a) A blessing.
(b) An advantage.
(c) A curse.
(d) A liability.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Wolf learn when he examines the diets of the people of Roseto?
2. How are Oppenheimer's social skills?
3. What do Barnsley and a colleague find when they do further investigation into the entire country's professional hockey teams?
4. Where does Langan end up living?
5. Who developed the Stanford-Binet test?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)