|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 4, The Trouble with Geniuses, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the single most important reason for the success of a group of musicians Ericcson studies?
(b) Parental support.
(c) Exposure at an early age.
(d) Innate ability.
2. What does Roger notice about the majority of the hockey players in the game he is watching?
(a) Most are at least 180 cm. tall.
(b) Most are born in the first three months of the year.
(c) Most are all at least 70 kg. in weight.
(d) Most are all born close to midnight.
3. Which country's public school system has a similar effect to that found in Hungarian and Czechoslovakian soccer leagues?
4. To whom does Gladwell compare Oppenheimer?
5. From what town in Europe are most of the early residents of Roseto, Pennsylvania?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Gladwell think that being taller than another basketball player will do for a basketball player?
2. Why does Langan despair of publishing his theory?
3. What is the main business of Roseto in the early years of its founding?
4. With whom does Wolf speak at Roseto?
5. Where does this band get their start playing?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)