|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 4, The Trouble with Geniuses, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What band does Gladwell examine in this chapter?
(a) Led Zeppelin.
(b) The Doors.
(c) Herman's Hermits.
(d) The Beatles.
2. What is the computer center where Joy goes to college like at that time?
(a) In the top 25 percent of university computer programs.
(b) In the top 10 percent of university computer programs.
(c) Just beginning.
(d) The best in the world.
3. What opportunity does Joy have that few students had at that time?
(a) The opportunity to spend 15,000 hours on programming.
(b) The opportunity to spend 10,000 hours on programming.
(c) The opportunity to study the results of his coding.
(d) The opportunity to spend 1,000 hours on programming.
4. What does the town of Roseto have in great abundance when Wolf is conducting his investigations?
(b) Leisure time.
(d) A sense of community.
5. Where does Langan end up living?
(a) Rural South Dakota.
(b) Rural Wyoming.
(c) Rural Mississippi.
(d) Rural Missouri.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Chris Langan?
2. How are children grouped to play hockey in the country Gladwell discusses?
3. How are Oppenheimer's social skills?
4. Where does this band get their start playing?
5. Who is Bill Joy?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)