|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 4, The Trouble with Geniuses, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How are children grouped to play hockey in the country Gladwell discusses?
(a) By region.
(b) By size.
(c) By age.
(d) By class.
2. From what country are the hockey players that Gladwell discusses?
(d) The United States.
3. What does Langan display at a very young age?
(a) Remarkable intelligence.
(b) Average intelligence.
(c) A lack of social skills.
(d) The appearance of being slow.
4. What band does Gladwell examine in this chapter?
(a) Herman's Hermits.
(b) The Beatles.
(c) Led Zeppelin.
(d) The Doors.
5. Through what age range are the school children tracked?
(a) From very young until ninth grade.
(b) From very young up until graduation from high school.
(c) From very young through into their adult lives.
(d) From very young until graduation from college.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Wolf investigate among the families of Roseto?
2. What does Gladwell call having a higher IQ?
3. What college does Joy attend?
4. What do some players from the highest young people's hockey team sometimes go on to do?
5. What do the residents of Roseto reconstruct?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)