|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 4, The Trouble with Geniuses, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Terman find appropriate subjects for his research?
(a) By asking teachers' opinions.
(b) By sifting through school records.
(c) By observing students on the play ground.
(d) By asking for volunteers.
2. What does Langan work on using his intelligence?
(a) A theory of instantaneous space travel.
(b) A theory of energy.
(c) A theory to suplement the 100 monkey theory.
(d) A theory of the universe.
3. When does Wolf visit Roseto?
(b) The 1990s.
(c) The 1950s.
4. What does Oppenheimer have difficulty with when he is young?
(a) Emotional instability.
(b) His social life.
(c) His family life.
5. What is the main business of Roseto in the early years of its founding?
(c) Slate quarry.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Oppenheimer succeed in getting himself appointed as?
2. What is the Stanford-Binet test?
3. Where does Langan grow up?
4. What does Langan do after dropping out of the second college?
5. With whom does Wolf speak at Roseto?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)