|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 3, The Trouble with Geniuses, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the Stanford-Binet test?
(a) A test for mutant genes in a family line.
(b) A test for behavior psychosis.
(c) A test for unusual blood patterns.
(d) A test for intelligence.
2. What data does the table that Gladwell consults to theorize the success of some of the best hockey players in the country include?
(a) Just birth date.
(b) Just names and position.
(c) Just names and hometown.
(d) Names, position, birth date, hometown.
3. What health issue is rarely seen in Roseto at the time Wolf visits the town?
(a) Heart disease.
(c) Lung cancer.
4. What is the name of the hockey team Gladwell examines in detail?
(a) Coyote of Fortune.
(b) Wolf Moon Raiders.
(c) Medicine Hat Tigers.
(d) Medicine Wheel.
5. How are children grouped to play hockey in the country Gladwell discusses?
(a) By age.
(b) By region.
(c) By class.
(d) By size.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do some players from the highest young people's hockey team sometimes go on to do?
2. What does Lewis Terman begin doing in the 1920s?
3. What does Gladwell delay discussing until the next chapter?
4. What band does Gladwell examine in this chapter?
5. With whom does Bill Gates found Microsoft?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)