|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 3, The Trouble with Geniuses, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What company does Joy co-found?
(c) Sun Microsystems.
2. When does this band seem to come out of nowhere to rocket to stardom?
(a) Late 1950s.
3. How many of the musicians make it to the highest level of musicianship through talent alone?
(a) 10 percent.
(b) 0 percent.
(c) 40 percent.
(d) 25 percent.
4. In what year does Joy start college?
5. What data does the table that Gladwell consults to theorize the success of some of the best hockey players in the country include?
(a) Names, position, birth date, hometown.
(b) Just birth date.
(c) Just names and position.
(d) Just names and hometown.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Roger notice about the majority of the hockey players in the game he is watching?
2. What was the leading killer of men under the age of 65 in the 1950s?
3. What does Wolf investigate among the families of Roseto?
4. What do the residents of Roseto reconstruct?
5. What does Lewis Terman begin doing in the 1920s?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)