|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 3, The Trouble with Geniuses, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What band does Gladwell examine in this chapter?
(a) The Beatles.
(b) Herman's Hermits.
(c) Led Zeppelin.
(d) The Doors.
2. What do some players from the highest young people's hockey team sometimes go on to do?
(a) There is no common thing that some of the young people do.
(b) Coach professional hockey teams.
(c) Play professionally.
(d) Teach hockey in colleges.
3. What is the name of the hockey team Gladwell examines in detail?
(a) Coyote of Fortune.
(b) Medicine Wheel.
(c) Wolf Moon Raiders.
(d) Medicine Hat Tigers.
4. From what town in Europe are most of the early residents of Roseto, Pennsylvania?
5. What does the town of Roseto have in great abundance when Wolf is conducting his investigations?
(b) A sense of community.
(d) Leisure time.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the age when this countries hockey play is at the pinnacle of success for young people?
2. What does Terman believe will be true of individuals with high IQ scores?
3. Which country's public school system has a similar effect to that found in Hungarian and Czechoslovakian soccer leagues?
4. What does Gladwell find out about soccer leagues in Hungary and Czechoslovakia?
5. Who is Chris Langan?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)