|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 2, The 10,000-Hour Rule.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the hockey team Gladwell examines in detail?
(a) Coyote of Fortune.
(b) Medicine Hat Tigers.
(c) Medicine Wheel.
(d) Wolf Moon Raiders.
2. What do the residents of Roseto reconstruct?
(a) An experiment in liberality.
(b) An American version of the structure of European society.
(c) An American version of their Italian homeland.
(d) An experiment in moving from a lower to middle class.
3. What does Wolf investigate among the families of Roseto?
(a) Their family history.
(b) Their outlooks on life.
(c) Their income status.
(d) Their diet.
4. From what country are the hockey players that Gladwell discusses?
(b) The United States.
5. What does Gladwell say Roseto, Pennsylvania is an example of?
(a) A progressive town.
(b) A failure in public welfare.
(c) An outlier.
(d) A place with above average numbers of high achievers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the age when this countries hockey play is at the pinnacle of success for young people?
2. What company does Joy co-found?
3. What does Wolf learn when he examines the diets of the people of Roseto?
4. Who is Anders Ericcson?
5. What does Gladwell conclude about the heart health of Roseto's residents?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)