|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 2, The 10,000-Hour Rule.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the age when this countries hockey play is at the pinnacle of success for young people?
2. What is the main business of Roseto in the early years of its founding?
(b) Slate quarry.
3. What makes Wolf think it is not the region that is healthy?
(a) Most of the towns in the region have similar health patterns as the rest of the United States.
(b) There are two nearby towns that have heart disease at higher rates.
(c) There is a great amount of environmental pollution in that area.
(d) He does think the region has some part in the town's health.
4. Who is Bill Joy?
(a) A entrepreneur in the field of art.
(b) A entrepreneur in the field of sports.
(c) An Apple programmer.
(d) A computer programmer.
5. How are children grouped to play hockey in the country Gladwell discusses?
(a) By size.
(b) By age.
(c) By class.
(d) By region.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Gladwell say about the residents of Roseto as far as their health?
2. What do Barnsley and a colleague find when they do further investigation into the entire country's professional hockey teams?
3. What is the name of the hockey team Gladwell examines in detail?
4. What does access via terminals replace at Joy's college?
5. How does the country which Gladwell is discussing determine the cut-off date for hockey players?
This section contains 327 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)