|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 2, The 10,000-Hour Rule.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Roger Barnsley?
(a) A German psychiatrist.
(b) A Swedish exercise physiologist.
(c) A Canadian psychologist.
(d) A British hockey coach.
2. What is the age when this countries hockey play is at the pinnacle of success for young people?
3. What is the computer center where Joy goes to college like at that time?
(a) In the top 25 percent of university computer programs.
(b) In the top 10 percent of university computer programs.
(c) The best in the world.
(d) Just beginning.
4. What do some players from the highest young people's hockey team sometimes go on to do?
(a) There is no common thing that some of the young people do.
(b) Teach hockey in colleges.
(c) Coach professional hockey teams.
(d) Play professionally.
5. What is the main business of Roseto in the early years of its founding?
(a) Slate quarry.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the town of Roseto have in great abundance when Wolf is conducting his investigations?
2. What band does Gladwell examine in this chapter?
3. What health issue is rarely seen in Roseto at the time Wolf visits the town?
4. What does Joy cheat a program to obtain?
5. What does Wolf learn when he examines the diets of the people of Roseto?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)