|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 8, Rice Paddies and Math Tests.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do farmers of the Middle Ages do in the summer in Europe?
(a) They work on making the earth better for planting.
(b) They do the sewing and mending.
(c) They are mostly idle.
(d) They separate seeds and set out starter pots.
2. How many crashes has Korean Airlines experienced in the past twenty years at the time of this study?
(a) Just that one.
3. What does Gladwell say Asian cultures value?
(c) Finding one's own niche in society.
(d) Hard work.
4. Who is Bill Joy?
(a) A computer programmer.
(b) An Apple programmer.
(c) A entrepreneur in the field of art.
(d) A entrepreneur in the field of sports.
5. What is Suren Ratwatte's area of expertise?
(a) How human behavior can affect success.
(b) How human behavior can affect longevity.
(c) How human behavior can affect perceived threats.
(d) How human behavior can affect flight safety.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the Borgenichts have that is in demand in the United States?
2. What do some countries consider doing with Korean Airlines?
3. What does Joy cheat a program to obtain?
4. Where does it crash?
5. How many people are killed in the crash of flight 801?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)