Eight Week Quiz B
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 2, The 10,000-Hour Rule.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does this band seem to come out of nowhere to rocket to stardom?
(c) Late 1950s.
2. How many of the musicians make it to the highest level of musicianship through talent alone?
(a) 25 percent.
(b) 10 percent.
(c) 40 percent.
(d) 0 percent.
3. What does Joy do almost day in and day out at college?
(b) Test his mettle against other geeks.
(c) Brainstorm with other computer geeks.
4. What was the leading killer of men under the age of 65 in the 1950s?
(b) Heart attacks.
(c) Car accidents.
(d) Infectious diseases.
5. What computer language does Joy help create?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many hours does one have to practice something to become an expert?
2. What is the computer center where Joy goes to college like at that time?
3. What makes Wolf think it is not the region that is healthy?
4. What company does Joy co-found?
5. What does Joy cheat a program to obtain?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)