|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 9, Marita's Bargain.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the age when this countries hockey play is at the pinnacle of success for young people?
2. What is Oppenheimer able to do even though he has some disadvantages?
(a) Believe in himself.
(b) Make a game plan and stick to it.
(c) Convince people to help him.
(d) Believe in the basic goodness in people.
3. What is the single most important reason for the success of a group of musicians Ericcson studies?
(a) Parental support.
(b) Exposure at an early age.
(c) Innate ability.
4. What does Gladwell say is required for someone to succeed?
(a) Being an entrepreneur.
(b) High intelligence.
(c) Practical intelligence.
5. What pattern does Gladwell examine in Kentucky?
(a) Family feuds.
(b) Families who go into the tobacco industry.
(c) Families who go into coal mining.
(d) Families who go into the garment industry.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many of the musicians make it to the highest level of musicianship through talent alone?
2. What can Chinese farmers do if they produce more than the taxed amount?
3. What does Terman believe will be true of individuals with high IQ scores?
4. How are these proxy wars characterized?
5. What does Gladwell address before he finishes the story about Chris Langan?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)