|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 9, Marita's Bargain.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do Flom and his colleagues take on proxy wars?
(a) They like the excitement of it.
(b) They are able to save the companies a great deal of money.
(c) They enjoy figuring out how to keep it just legal.
(d) They are excluded from taking more respectable work.
2. When is Harlan settled?
3. What do the Borgenichts have that is in demand in the United States?
(a) Skills as artists.
(b) Knowledge of wine making.
(c) Skills as tailors.
4. What is the second lesson of Joe Flom?
(a) High birth rates.
(b) Litigious distribution.
(c) Luck of the Draw.
(d) Demographic luck.
5. From what town in Europe are most of the early residents of Roseto, Pennsylvania?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Wolf investigate among the families of Roseto?
2. Where does this band get their start playing?
3. What does Gladwell delay discussing until the next chapter?
4. What firms are run by Christian men who live in the suburbs?
5. Why does Flom and those of his generation have their pick of good schools?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)