|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 9, Marita's Bargain.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the KIPP Academy?
(a) The school that Marita goes to.
(b) A private, well-funded elementary school.
(c) A public high school.
(d) A private, well-funded high school.
2. Where does Langan end up living?
(a) Rural Wyoming.
(b) Rural Mississippi.
(c) Rural Missouri.
(d) Rural South Dakota.
3. When does Korean Airline flight 801 crash?
4. What is the Stanford-Binet test?
(a) A test for mutant genes in a family line.
(b) A test for behavior psychosis.
(c) A test for intelligence.
(d) A test for unusual blood patterns.
5. What does Korean airlines realize is a large part of their problem?
(a) Their lack of good mechanics.
(b) Their cultural legacy.
(c) Their pay structure.
(d) Their old planes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is one group of people worldwide who have developed the culture Gladwell examines in Kentucky?
2. What do the Borgenichts have that is in demand in the United States?
3. What do the pilots instruments indicate?
4. What does Terman believe will be true of individuals with high IQ scores?
5. What do Barnsley and a colleague find when they do further investigation into the entire country's professional hockey teams?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)