Quiz: Introduction: The Roseto Mystery to Part 1, Chapter 2, The 10,000-Hour Rule
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What does Wolf investigate among the families of Roseto?
a) Their family history.
b) Their diet.
c) Their income status.
d) Their outlooks on life.
2. From what town in Europe are most of the early residents?
3. How many of the musicians make it to the highest level of musicianship through talent alone?
a) 25 percent.
b) 40 percent.
c) 10 percent.
d) 0 percent.
4. What country does Gladwell discuss their hockey players?
c) The United States.
5. What is the single most important reason for the success of a group...
This section contains 315 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)