|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 6, Harlan, Kentucky.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To where does Langan transfer from his first college?
(a) UC Berkeley.
(b) University of Michigan.
(c) University of Montana.
(d) Oklahoma State University.
2. What computer language does Joy help create?
3. Who is Roger Barnsley?
(a) A British hockey coach.
(b) A Swedish exercise physiologist.
(c) A German psychiatrist.
(d) A Canadian psychologist.
4. What do Barnsley and a colleague find when they do further investigation into the entire country's professional hockey teams?
(a) Most are born in the first three months of the year.
(b) Most are all born close to midnight.
(c) Most are all at least 70 kg. in weight.
(d) Most are at least 180 cm. tall.
5. Who utters an audible insult to some of the men in the experiment?
(a) A man partially blocking the hallway.
(b) One of the psychologists interviewing the men.
(c) One of the audience members.
(d) No one.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is not unique in Harlan?
2. Where does Langan end up living?
3. What does Langan display at a very young age?
4. Why does Langan drop out of the second college he attends?
5. What is the conclusion Terman comes to about high IQ children?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)