|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 6, Harlan, Kentucky.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Langan display at a very young age?
(a) Remarkable intelligence.
(b) Average intelligence.
(c) The appearance of being slow.
(d) A lack of social skills.
2. What does Gladwell say has a threshold?
(d) The accuracy of IQ tests.
3. What opportunity does Joy have that few students had at that time?
(a) The opportunity to spend 10,000 hours on programming.
(b) The opportunity to study the results of his coding.
(c) The opportunity to spend 1,000 hours on programming.
(d) The opportunity to spend 15,000 hours on programming.
4. What is the first half Matthew effect?
(a) Those who have much will get even more.
(b) A high IQ is required for chess success.
(c) When you're on a roll, sometimes you win just because your success intimidates.
(d) If it can't be seen, it can't be talked about and it can't win an Academy award.
5. Who is Bill Joy?
(a) An Apple programmer.
(b) A entrepreneur in the field of art.
(c) A entrepreneur in the field of sports.
(d) A computer programmer.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Harlan?
2. Who developed the Stanford-Binet test?
3. What do some players from the highest young people's hockey team sometimes go on to do?
4. Where does Langan end up living?
5. When is Harlan settled?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)