|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 6, Harlan, Kentucky.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does this band get their start playing?
(a) Hamburg, Germany.
(b) Birmingham, England.
(c) Dublin, Ireland.
(d) Paris, France.
2. Where does Langan end up living?
(a) Rural Mississippi.
(b) Rural Wyoming.
(c) Rural South Dakota.
(d) Rural Missouri.
3. Which country's public school system has a similar effect to that found in Hungarian and Czechoslovakian soccer leagues?
4. Who is Roger Barnsley?
(a) A British hockey coach.
(b) A Swedish exercise physiologist.
(c) A German psychiatrist.
(d) A Canadian psychologist.
5. To where does Langan transfer from his first college?
(a) University of Montana.
(b) UC Berkeley.
(c) University of Michigan.
(d) Oklahoma State University.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Harlan?
2. Who settles Harlan?
3. What is not unique in Harlan?
4. Where does Langan grow up?
5. What does Gladwell call the culture of many people who settle in Kentucky?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)