|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 6, Harlan, Kentucky.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What computer language does Joy help create?
2. What company does Joy co-found?
(d) Sun Microsystems.
3. Who settles Harlan?
(a) British immigrants from the norther part of the British Isles.
(b) Dutch immigrants.
(c) Irish immigrants.
(d) Scottish immigrants.
4. Who is Bill Joy?
(a) An Apple programmer.
(b) A entrepreneur in the field of sports.
(c) A computer programmer.
(d) A entrepreneur in the field of art.
5. With whom does Bill Gates found Microsoft?
(a) Paul Allen.
(b) Steve Jobs.
(c) He founds it by himself.
(d) Bill Joy.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do the experimenters know if the men's hormone levels rise?
2. What is the age when this countries hockey play is at the pinnacle of success for young people?
3. How are children grouped to play hockey in the country Gladwell discusses?
4. What is the Stanford-Binet test?
5. What does Gladwell find out about soccer leagues in Hungary and Czechoslovakia?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)