|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 6, Harlan, Kentucky.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do the experimenters know if the men's hormone levels rise?
(a) Sweat breaking out on the face.
(b) Saliva sample.
(c) Blood work.
(d) Red in face.
2. Who are the Hatfields and McCoys?
(a) Two other garment-industry families in Tennessee.
(b) The most wealthy families in Kentucky.
(c) Another feuding family in Kentucky.
(d) The owners of the most profitable coal mines in West Virginia.
3. What is the age when this countries hockey play is at the pinnacle of success for young people?
4. Why does Langan lose his scholarship?
(a) His grades fall.
(b) His mother does not turn in required paperwork.
(c) He fails to work the amount of hours he is supposed to.
(d) He will not major in what is required by the scholarship.
5. What is Oppenheimer able to do even though he has some disadvantages?
(a) Believe in the basic goodness in people.
(b) Convince people to help him.
(c) Make a game plan and stick to it.
(d) Believe in himself.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the first half Matthew effect?
2. What does Oppenheimer succeed in getting himself appointed as?
3. Who settles Harlan?
4. What band does Gladwell examine in this chapter?
5. Who is Roger Barnsley?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)