Two Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 6, Harlan, Kentucky.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the men have to do after performing the task asked of them?
(a) Walk down a hall to hand it in.
(b) Write up their impressions of the experience.
(c) Share their experience with an audience.
(d) Undergo a battery of psychological tests.
2. Who are the Howards and Turners?
(a) Two families who continuously intermarry.
(b) Two large families who settle in Harlan.
(c) Two families who go into the mining business in Harlan.
(d) Two families who go into the garment business in Harlan.
3. Where do Cohen and Nisbett conduct an experiment?
(a) University of Illinois.
(b) University of Kentucky.
(c) University of Michigan.
(d) University of Maine.
4. What college does Joy attend?
(b) University of Michigan.
(c) UC Berkeley.
5. How do the experimenters know if the men's hormone levels rise?
(a) Sweat breaking out on the face.
(b) Red in face.
(c) Saliva sample.
(d) Blood work.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Langan do after dropping out of the second college?
2. What occasionally erupts into violence and murder?
3. How many of the musicians make it to the highest level of musicianship through talent alone?
4. What does Gladwell say is required for someone to succeed?
5. Where is Harlan?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)