|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 8, Rice Paddies and Math Tests.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the single most important reason for the success of a group of musicians Ericcson studies?
(b) Parental support.
(c) Innate ability.
(d) Exposure at an early age.
2. What does the ground have to be like for a successful rice paddy?
(a) Well drained.
3. When does this band seem to come out of nowhere to rocket to stardom?
(c) Late 1950s.
4. When is Joe Flom born?
5. What firms are run by Christian men who live in the suburbs?
(a) Black shoe law firms.
(b) Black tie law firms.
(c) White shoe law firms.
(d) White shirt law firms.
Short Answer Questions
1. With whom does Bill Gates found Microsoft?
2. What can Chinese farmers do if they produce more than the taxed amount?
3. Why does Flom and those of his generation have their pick of good schools?
4. How many of the musicians make it to the highest level of musicianship through talent alone?
5. What opportunity does Joy have that few students had at that time?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)