|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 8, Rice Paddies and Math Tests.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Bill Joy?
(a) A entrepreneur in the field of sports.
(b) A computer programmer.
(c) A entrepreneur in the field of art.
(d) An Apple programmer.
2. What is the computer center where Joy goes to college like at that time?
(a) Just beginning.
(b) In the top 10 percent of university computer programs.
(c) The best in the world.
(d) In the top 25 percent of university computer programs.
3. Who is Anders Ericcson?
(a) A psychiatrist.
(b) A statistician.
(c) A psychologist.
(d) A sociologist.
4. What computer language does Joy help create?
5. What does Joy do almost day in and day out at college?
(c) Test his mettle against other geeks.
(d) Brainstorm with other computer geeks.
Short Answer Questions
1. When is Joe Flom born?
2. Gladwell says the Borgenichts are successful but never what?
3. What firms are run by Christian men who live in the suburbs?
4. What do many of the children of the Borgenichts family and those like them become?
5. In what year does Joy start college?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)