|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 8, Rice Paddies and Math Tests.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What firms are run by Christian men who live in the suburbs?
(a) Black shoe law firms.
(b) White shirt law firms.
(c) Black tie law firms.
(d) White shoe law firms.
2. Who is Anders Ericcson?
(a) A psychiatrist.
(b) A psychologist.
(c) A statistician.
(d) A sociologist.
3. With whom does Bill Gates found Microsoft?
(a) Paul Allen.
(b) Bill Joy.
(c) He founds it by himself.
(d) Steve Jobs.
4. How many of the musicians make it to the highest level of musicianship through talent alone?
(a) 10 percent.
(b) 40 percent.
(c) 0 percent.
(d) 25 percent.
5. What college does Joy attend?
(a) University of Michigan.
(b) UC Berkeley.
Short Answer Questions
1. What company does Joy co-found?
2. What do many of the children of the Borgenichts family and those like them become?
3. What is one way in which Flom's life is affected by the second lesson of Joe Flom?
4. Who is Bill Joy?
5. What do farmers of the Middle Ages do in the summer in Europe?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)