|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 8, Rice Paddies and Math Tests.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does this band seem to come out of nowhere to rocket to stardom?
(a) Late 1950s.
2. What is the single most important reason for the success of a group of musicians Ericcson studies?
(a) Innate ability.
(b) Parental support.
(d) Exposure at an early age.
3. Why does Flom and those of his generation have their pick of good schools?
(a) The supply of students is relatively low.
(b) College is just becoming popular and so colleges are competing to get students.
(c) College is not valued at that time.
(d) New universities are arising rapidly in this era.
4. What do the Borgenichts have that is in demand in the United States?
(b) Skills as artists.
(c) Knowledge of wine making.
(d) Skills as tailors.
5. What does Joy cheat a program to obtain?
(a) Unlimited time on the computer.
(b) Codes for using all the available programs.
(c) Codes for the university's class schedules.
(d) Codes for the university's grades.
Short Answer Questions
1. What computer language does Joy help create?
2. Where does Joe Flom grow up?
3. How many hours does one have to practice something to become an expert?
4. What is one characteristic of a rice paddy?
5. How often does the rice farmer have to tend to the rice paddies?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)