|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 8, Rice Paddies and Math Tests.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the computer center where Joy goes to college like at that time?
(a) In the top 10 percent of university computer programs.
(b) Just beginning.
(c) The best in the world.
(d) In the top 25 percent of university computer programs.
2. What is one type of work Joe Flom does when he is just out of college?
(a) Working with indigent patients at a public hospital.
(b) Buying and selling goods at trade shows.
(c) A take over of a public company.
(d) Whatever he is told to do.
3. What does Joy cheat a program to obtain?
(a) Codes for the university's class schedules.
(b) Codes for the university's grades.
(c) Unlimited time on the computer.
(d) Codes for using all the available programs.
4. What is Joe Flom's occupation?
(b) CEO of a trade corporation.
(c) CEO of a technological corporation.
5. What does Joy do almost day in and day out at college?
(b) Test his mettle against other geeks.
(d) Brainstorm with other computer geeks.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Joe Flom grow up?
2. In what year does Joy start college?
3. What do many of the children of the Borgenichts family and those like them become?
4. What does access via terminals replace at Joy's college?
5. How many hours does one have to practice something to become an expert?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)