|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 8, Rice Paddies and Math Tests.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many of the musicians make it to the highest level of musicianship through talent alone?
(a) 40 percent.
(b) 10 percent.
(c) 25 percent.
(d) 0 percent.
2. Gladwell says the Borgenichts are successful but never what?
3. What do many of the children of the Borgenichts family and those like them become?
(c) Artists in various areas.
(d) Doctors and lawyers.
4. What does the ground have to be like for a successful rice paddy?
(b) Well drained.
5. Who is Anders Ericcson?
(a) A psychologist.
(b) A psychiatrist.
(c) A sociologist.
(d) A statistician.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do farmers of the Middle Ages do in the summer in Europe?
2. What company does Joy co-found?
3. Who are the Borgenichts?
4. What band does Gladwell examine in this chapter?
5. When does this band seem to come out of nowhere to rocket to stardom?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)