|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 8, Rice Paddies and Math Tests.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the second lesson of Joe Flom?
(a) Litigious distribution.
(b) High birth rates.
(c) Demographic luck.
(d) Luck of the Draw.
2. When is Joe Flom born?
3. What band does Gladwell examine in this chapter?
(a) Herman's Hermits.
(b) The Doors.
(c) Led Zeppelin.
(d) The Beatles.
4. What is the computer center where Joy goes to college like at that time?
(a) The best in the world.
(b) In the top 25 percent of university computer programs.
(c) In the top 10 percent of university computer programs.
(d) Just beginning.
5. How many of the musicians make it to the highest level of musicianship through talent alone?
(a) 40 percent.
(b) 25 percent.
(c) 10 percent.
(d) 0 percent.
Short Answer Questions
1. Gladwell says the Borgenichts are successful but never what?
2. What computer language does Joy help create?
3. Who is Anders Ericcson?
4. Where does Joe Flom grow up?
5. Who are the Borgenichts?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)