|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 8, Rice Paddies and Math Tests.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does this band get their start playing?
(a) Paris, France.
(b) Dublin, Ireland.
(c) Hamburg, Germany.
(d) Birmingham, England.
2. What does access via terminals replace at Joy's college?
(a) Access via the telephone.
(b) Limited access via one computer in the lab.
(c) Loading one application at a time.
(d) Access only via the mainframe.
3. How many hours does one have to practice something to become an expert?
(d) It depends upon how complex the task is.
4. What does the ground have to be like for a successful rice paddy?
(d) Well drained.
5. What does Joy do almost day in and day out at college?
(b) Test his mettle against other geeks.
(d) Brainstorm with other computer geeks.
Short Answer Questions
1. What can Chinese farmers do if they produce more than the taxed amount?
2. What do many of the children of the Borgenichts family and those like them become?
3. What firms are run by Christian men who live in the suburbs?
4. How many of the musicians make it to the highest level of musicianship through talent alone?
5. What is a proxy war?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)