|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 8, Rice Paddies and Math Tests.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does a feudal lord take from his farmers?
(a) A small portion of their crops.
(b) The larger portion of their crops.
(c) None of the crops.
(d) About half of the farmers' crops.
2. What is the single most important reason for the success of a group of musicians Ericcson studies?
(a) Parental support.
(c) Innate ability.
(d) Exposure at an early age.
3. What opportunity does Joy have that few students had at that time?
(a) The opportunity to spend 10,000 hours on programming.
(b) The opportunity to spend 1,000 hours on programming.
(c) The opportunity to study the results of his coding.
(d) The opportunity to spend 15,000 hours on programming.
4. Why does Flom and those of his generation have their pick of good schools?
(a) College is not valued at that time.
(b) New universities are arising rapidly in this era.
(c) The supply of students is relatively low.
(d) College is just becoming popular and so colleges are competing to get students.
5. Where does this band get their start playing?
(a) Hamburg, Germany.
(b) Dublin, Ireland.
(c) Paris, France.
(d) Birmingham, England.
Short Answer Questions
1. Of what heritage is Joe Flom?
2. What determines the amount of crops taken by the government each year?
3. Who are the Borgenichts?
4. What company does Joy co-found?
5. When is Joe Flom born?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)