|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 8, Rice Paddies and Math Tests.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do many of the children of the Borgenichts family and those like them become?
(a) Doctors and lawyers.
(c) Artists in various areas.
2. What is the single most important reason for the success of a group of musicians Ericcson studies?
(b) Exposure at an early age.
(c) Parental support.
(d) Innate ability.
3. What does Joy do almost day in and day out at college?
(b) Brainstorm with other computer geeks.
(c) Test his mettle against other geeks.
4. How are rice plants weeded and harvested?
(a) With two special machines.
(b) With one machine.
(c) It depends on the species of rice.
(d) By hand.
5. With whom does Bill Gates found Microsoft?
(a) Paul Allen.
(b) He founds it by himself.
(c) Bill Joy.
(d) Steve Jobs.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Joe Flom grow up?
2. Where does this band get their start playing?
3. What is one characteristic of a rice paddy?
4. What is Joe Flom's occupation?
5. What opportunity does Joy have that few students had at that time?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)