1. What does Gladwell say Roseto, Pennsylvania is an example of?
(a) A failure in public welfare.
(b) A progressive town.
(c) A place with above average numbers of high achievers.
(d) An outlier.
2. What is the time of the first example of an outlier?
(a) Mid-to late 20th century.
(b) The first half of the 20th century.
(c) The first decade of the 21st century.
(d) The last decade of the 19th century.
3. What group of people founded Roseto, Pennsylvania?
(a) Irish immigrants.
(b) Italian immigrants.
(c) Swedish immigrants.
(d) German immigrants.
4. From what town in Europe are most of the early residents?
5. What is the main business of Roseto in the early years of its founding?
(b) Slate quarry.
6. What do the residents of Roseto reconstruct?
(a) An experiment in moving from a lower to middle class.
(b) An American version of their Italian homeland.
(c) An experiment in liberality.
(d) An American version of the structure of European society.
This section contains 5,008 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)