Mid-Book Test (up to Part 5, Chapter 27)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What is Jamie's cousin, Alexander Fraser, by way of profession?
a) A professor.
b) An abbot.
c) A physician.
d) A journalist.
2. During the witch trial, what does Jamie throw around Claire's neck?
a) A fishing line.
b) A rosary.
c) A scarf.
d) A lasso.
3. What is the name of the housekeeper at Jamie's home?
a) Mrs. Mackenzie.
b) Mrs. Fitzgibbons.
c) Mrs. Crook.
d) Mrs. Horrocks.
4. What flowers does Claire wear in her hair in Part 3, Chapter 14?
a) Creeping phlox.
c) Asters and roses.
5. What is the last name that Claire uses in her new life in the eighteenth century?
This section contains 460 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)