|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5, Chapter 31.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the place that Dougal and his band consider home?
(a) Craigh na Dun.
(c) Castle Leoch.
2. Captain Randall's speech carries the accent of which geographical area?
3. When Chapter 25 begins, where are Claire and Geillis Duncan?
(a) In Claire's surgery.
(b) In the thieves' hole.
(d) At a dinner.
4. In the opening paragraphs of Part 1, Chapter 5, who awakens Claire?
(c) Jonathan Randall.
(d) Mistress FitzGibbons.
5. Who reads Claire's fortune?
(a) Mrs. Graham.
(b) Mr. Crook.
(d) Reverend Wakefield.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who dies in Part 4, Chapter 24?
2. Who is Reverend Wakefield's housekeeper?
3. When the men and Claire leave the castle to collect rent from the surrounding lands in Part 3, Chapter 11, who is the leader of the group?
4. According to Dougal's story of Jamie's flogging, what did Jamie steal immediately before he attempted to escape Captain Randall and his garrison?
5. What is the name of the first girl Jamie kissed?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)