|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 9 | Part 2, Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What caused the immense scarring on Jamie's back?
(a) A wild boar.
(b) A shotgun.
(d) A flogging.
2. According to the story he tells to Claire, what did Jamie eat one winter when he was starving?
(a) Poisonous mushrooms.
(d) Tree bark.
3. With whom did Claire live after the age of five?
(a) Her grandparents.
(b) Mrs. Baird.
(c) Her parents.
(d) Uncle Lamb.
4. What is the first thing Claire eats at her first dinner in Castle Leoch?
(c) Scrambled eggs.
(d) Bread pudding.
5. What is the name of Colum Mackenzie's son?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Jamie's coworker in tending the horses?
2. In Part 2, Chapter 10, which man unexpectedly kisses Claire?
3. What is the first medical procedure that Claire performs in her new surroundings?
4. With what offense is the tanner's lad charged in Part 2, Chapter 9?
5. Which book does Claire find in the surgery?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)