|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 9 | Part 2, Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Reverend Wakefield's housekeeper?
(a) Mr. Beauchamp.
(b) Mr. Randall.
(c) Mrs. Graham.
(d) Mrs. Crook.
2. What herb is Claire hunting when she meets Geillis Duncan?
(a) Dandelion greens.
3. In the opening paragraphs of Part 1, Chapter 5, who awakens Claire?
(a) Jonathan Randall.
(c) Mistress FitzGibbons.
4. According to the story he tells to Claire, what did Jamie eat one winter when he was starving?
(a) Tree bark.
(d) Poisonous mushrooms.
5. What is the last name that Claire uses in her new life in the eighteenth century?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which book does Claire find in the surgery?
2. At the end of Part 2, Chapter 8, which character leaves the supper table in a rage?
3. What is the name of the place that Dougal and his band consider home?
4. Who is the laird of Castle Leoch?
5. What is the name of Colum Mackenzie's son?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)