|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 7, Chapter 36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much money does Jamie receive from the Mackenzie rents per quarter?
(a) Thirty shillings.
(b) A hundred pounds.
(c) Five crowns.
(d) Twenty pounds.
2. While Ian and Jamie are discussing business in Part 5, Chapter 30, what is Claire doing?
(b) Washing clothes.
(c) Writing recipes.
(d) Grinding medicines with a mortar and pestle.
3. Who argues on Claire's behalf at the witch trial?
(a) Captain Randall.
(c) Ned Gowan.
(d) Colum Mackenzie.
4. How old was Jamie when his mother died?
5. In Part 4, Chapter 24, Claire reveals to Jamie that she is how old?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who sees Claire watching the water creature in Part 3, Chapter 19?
2. In Part 2, Chapter 10, which man unexpectedly kisses Claire?
3. After marrying Jamie, what is Claire's relation to Colum Mackenzie?
4. What is the name of the inn at which Jamie and Claire arrive in Part 3, Chapter 23?
5. According to Jamie, who killed the sergeant-major and blamed it on him?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)