|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 7, Chapter 36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What flowers does Claire wear in her hair in Part 3, Chapter 14?
(a) Asters and roses.
(b) Creeping phlox.
2. How long does Jenny say it takes to make beeswax candles, from start to finish?
(a) A week.
(b) A month.
(c) Half an hour.
(d) A day.
3. What is the name of the boy who was supposed to gather all the cattle before a coming storm?
4. What does "Broch Tuarach" mean?
(a) "No mercy."
(b) "High and mighty."
(c) "Southern winds."
(d) "The north-facing tower."
5. When the group returns to Castle Leoch in Part 3, Chapter 23, who is particularly eager to see Jamie?
(c) Colum Mackenzie.
(d) Frank Randall.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the first person Claire meets when she wakes up in the beginning of Part 1, Chapter 3?
2. After Captain Randall hits Claire in the stomach, what does she drink in Part 3, Chapter 13, to help steady her nerves?
3. After marrying Jamie, what is Claire's relation to Colum Mackenzie?
4. What is the name of the inn at which Jamie and Claire arrive in Part 3, Chapter 23?
5. When Chapter 25 begins, where are Claire and Geillis Duncan?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)