|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Culla sleep after completing his job?
(a) The woods.
(b) A church.
(c) A hayrick.
(d) An abandoned cabin.
2. What does the tinker threaten to do if Rinthy follows him?
(a) Kill her.
(b) Report her.
(c) Turn her in to the sheriff.
(d) Take her home.
3. What was the profession of the person/people in #98?
(b) Snake hunter.
(c) Basket weaver.
4. Where does Rinthy rest until she can see the doctor?
(a) The lawyer's office.
(b) A meadow.
(c) A hotel.
(d) A clinic.
5. How does the bearded man kill the baby?
(a) Hangs him.
(b) Shoots him.
(c) Slams him against a tree.
(d) Slits his throat.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rinthy first tell the doctor about her baby?
2. Who/What does Rinthy find at a campfire?
3. What is the medical concern about Rinthy's breasts?
4. Who is the man who offers Culla a job?
5. How much will Culla earn each day of his sentence?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)