|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much will Culla earn each day of his sentence?
(a) Fifty cents.
(b) A quarter.
(c) One dollar.
(d) A dime.
2. Who is the man who offers Culla a job?
3. Why is Culla on the riverbank?
(b) Waiting for a ferry.
(c) Watching a sunset.
(d) Talking to a trapper.
4. How does Culla escape a lynching?
(a) He jumps off a cliff.
(b) The preacher talks the men out of hanging him.
(c) He is found innocent.
(d) He shoots the men in the posse.
5. Who is the driver who stops to chat with Culla?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who dies in the stampede of pigs?
2. Why is Culla on the riverbank?
3. What happens to the old man when he opens his door?
4. How long has Rinthy been looking for her baby?
5. What is the name of the business owned by the man who gives Culla a job?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)