Mid-Book Test (up to Pages 95 through 116)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice, 5 short answer, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What is the person in #19 walking on in the woods?
a) A bridge.
b) A ravine.
c) A sidewalk.
d) A foot path.
2. Who or what does the unnamed man refuse to get for the woman in labor?
3. What is the concern of the person walking through the woods?
a) It is getting dark.
b) He is lost.
c) He is late.
d) He is injured.
4. What does the sister find in the fresh grave?
a) A metal box.
b) A skull.
c) A baby.
d) Clay and rock.
5. Why does Culla become angry at his...
This section contains 1,064 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)