|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 184 through 194.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the family travel to town?
(a) A car.
(b) A mule-driven cart.
(c) A flatbed truck.
(d) A horse-drawn cart.
2. What is the concern of the person walking through the woods?
(a) He is injured.
(b) It is getting dark.
(c) He is lost.
(d) He is late.
3. Why is Culla on the riverbank?
(a) Talking to a trapper.
(b) Watching a sunset.
(d) Waiting for a ferry.
4. Where does the vendor take the person in #24?
(a) To the minister's house.
(b) To the hospital.
(c) To the closest house.
(d) To his store.
5. What are the two Negroes doing in the church lot?
(a) Planting flowers.
(b) Painting a sign.
(c) Sweeping the walks.
(d) Digging a grave.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Culla on the riverbank?
2. Who is Culla?
3. What is the name of one of the three men on the riverbank?
4. What hangs on the walls of the old cabin?
5. What does Culla's sister realize about him?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)