|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 77 through 94.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What item of clothing does the man in the woods notice about Culla?
(a) His jacket.
(b) His belt.
(c) His boots.
(d) His hat.
2. What is notable about the grandmother in the house in #66?
(a) She has no right leg.
(b) She has no nose.
(c) She has one green eye and one blue eye.
(d) She has no left ear.
3. What is another name for the person in #19?
(a) A tinker.
(b) A woodsman.
(c) An actor.
(d) A criminal.
4. What do the men on the road do as the squire rides down the road alone?
(a) Shoot him.
(b) Seize the reins of his horse.
(c) Shoot his horse.
(d) Ask for a ride.
5. Who is walking through the woods as this section opens?
(a) The vendor.
(b) A hunter.
(c) A convict.
(d) A trapper.
Short Answer Questions
1. Culla's sister stops at a house where she is met by a man on the porch holding a __________.
2. On what day of the week does Culla go to town?
3. What is Culla's sister's name?
4. In what does the vendor wrap the person/item in #24?
5. What does the unnamed man do with the newborn child?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)