|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 19 through 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what does the vendor wrap the person/item in #24?
(b) Animal skin.
2. What is the person in #19 walking on in the woods?
(a) A bridge.
(b) A foot path.
(c) A ravine.
(d) A sidewalk.
3. Where is the unnamed man's home located?
(a) On a beach.
(b) In the suburbs.
(c) In the city.
(d) In the woods.
4. Where does the vendor take the person in #24?
(a) To the minister's house.
(b) To the hospital.
(c) To his store.
(d) To the closest house.
5. Why does the unnamed man struggle on his way back to the cabin?
(a) It is raining hard.
(b) He is not familiar with the area.
(c) There is a blizzard.
(d) It is very dark.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the unnamed man say about the newborn child?
2. Where is the person or item found in the woods?
3. What drives the unnamed man to retrieve the baby?
4. In what condition is the baby when discovered in the woods?
5. Which of the following items does the vendor NOT have?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)