|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 19 through 23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What drives the unnamed man to retrieve the baby?
2. Why does the unnamed man refuse to get the item in #10?
(a) She cannot afford to get drunk.
(b) There are no more blankets in the house.
(c) A midwife would tell other people about the baby.
(d) She will vomit if she eats now.
3. What is the person in #19 walking on in the woods?
(a) A ravine.
(b) A bridge.
(c) A foot path.
(d) A sidewalk.
4. What is the concern of the person walking through the woods?
(a) It is getting dark.
(b) He is lost.
(c) He is late.
(d) He is injured.
5. The woman in labor asks the unnamed man for more heat and _____________.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does the vendor find the baby?
2. What does the unnamed man buy from the vendor?
3. Why does the unnamed man struggle on his way back to the cabin?
4. In what condition is the baby when discovered in the woods?
5. Where is the person or item found in the woods?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)