|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 11. The Core Point Ghosts, & 13. The Legend of Mattamuskeet Lake.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is aboard the ship with Caleb in "Currituck Jack"?
(a) Chuck and Jack.
(b) Sam and Jack.
(c) Sam and Chuck.
(d) Jack and Samson.
2. In "The Beckoning Hands" what does the person dream of their first night in the mansion?
(a) A skeleton trapped.
(b) Beckoning hands.
(c) Caroline tripping and falling in a trap door.
(d) A suspicious murder.
3. What war is at battle in "The Core Point Ghosts"?
(a) French-Indian War.
(b) The Civil War.
(c) The Revolutionary War.
(d) The French Revolution.
4. Who gets involved with the girl's situation in "The Core Point Ghosts"?
(a) Her parents.
(b) The whole town.
(c) No one.
(d) Her late fiance's parents.
5. What eventually becomes the name of the flower Joe planted for Josephine?
(a) The Traveling flower.
(b) The Memorybell flower.
(c) The Joebellflower.
(d) Josephine's flower.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who still wanders through the woods according to "The Legend of Old Buck"?
2. Who's homes do Joe and Josephine typically stay in?
3. Where is Elnora found?
4. Who does the pirate kidnap?
5. What does Donald bleed all over?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)