|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 9. The Jobellflower & 10. Rodanthe's Drum of Old Christmas.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is King Cashie?
(a) Roanoke's brother.
(b) Roanoke's leader.
(c) Roanoke's father.
(d) Roanoke's enemy.
2. Who is Don Carlos?
(a) The King of Spain.
(b) A Saint.
(c) A duke in Spain.
(d) A prisoner.
3. On what day does Caroline get married?
(b) New Year's.
(c) The 4th of July.
(d) Her birthday.
4. What conditions do Elnora and Roanoke travel in?
(a) By day and river.
(b) By night and by mule.
(c) By day and foot.
(d) By night and river.
5. Who does the British ship come into contact with?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Donald shot by?
2. What do Joe and Josephine Bell like to spend their time doing?
3. What year does the history of the tree from "Indian Gallows" date back to?
4. What is the name of the family Donald marries into?
5. Who still wanders through the woods according to "The Legend of Old Buck"?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)