|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 7. The Legend of Old Buck.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who makes it hard for the colonists to reach their war supplies in "Currituck Jack"?
(a) The English Patriots.
(b) The British navy.
(c) The local Indian tribe.
(d) The Birtish army.
2. What island do the survivors in "The Legend of Old Buck" arrive to?
(a) Dram Tree Island.
(b) Colington Island.
(c) Coney Island.
(d) Hatteras Island.
3. What is Caleb White described as?
(a) A Quaker.
(b) A Shaker.
(c) A Baptist minister.
(d) An army officer.
4. Where do Caleb and his shipmates finally make it safely to?
(c) New York harbor.
5. What direction do Caleb and his two shipmates head?
(a) Away from harbor.
(b) Towards Charleston.
(c) Towards Jamestown.
(d) Towards Boston.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "The Legend of Old Buck" who does the person that continues to inhabit the woods specifically watch over?
2. What information does Whedbee begin "The Affair at Brownrigg Mill" with?
3. What is the young prince in "Indian Gallows" named?
4. How does the woman speak to Tim's daughter?
5. How does Tim respond to people's complaints about his wife?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)