|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 6. Currituck Jack.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who do the Austin's meet upon their arrival?
(a) No one.
(b) The Tuscaloogee Indians.
(c) John Smith.
(d) The Tuscacora Indians.
2. When do most people claim they are able to see the figure beckoning on the shore?
(a) When a storm settles.
(b) When someone is about to die.
(c) At all times.
(d) When a storm approaches.
3. In what year do Seaman Brooks and his Coast Guard warn the public about an upcoming hurricane?
4. What does King Cashie plan to do with his group?
(a) Slaughter Roanoke.
(b) Slaughter all the white settlers.
(c) Slaughter the white men.
(d) Slaughter the white children.
5. Why is Caleb prevented from fighting in the war in "Currituck Jack"?
(a) His job.
(b) He is too old.
(c) He's disabled.
(d) His religion.
Short Answer Questions
1. What color is the item that Caleb helps build for the war?
2. On what island do the events of "Indian Gallows" occur?
3. In what time period did the person from the legend in "The Gray Man of Hatteras" live?
4. What does the Arctic current collide with to form a white cloud in the ocean water?
5. Who is White Cloud?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)